Please help with solo anal play.

Hello all. Right basically I brought my first dildo never tried anal play before or had anything in my bum. But I have always read about the male g spot and the male orgasm and really want to experience it. So I got a medium penis shaped dildo it's got fake balls and veins the lot. I put loads of lube on it and start. I start slow but not long after starting am sitting on ot It's only comfortable if I sit on it and bounce I can keep it up for a while but get to horny and rub my penis and cum then it's all over I even tried getting a Silicone Penis Sleeve Ribbed Stimulation Girth Enhancer for the dildo but still feels better but still not enough :( How can I reach the orgasm??????? Thank you in advance. Sorry if went into detail but didn't know how how to say it.

Hello,

There a couple of threads on this subject https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/1859651-anal-orgasm-prostate-orgasm/ This is one of them.

It is not easy at first to have an orgasm by anal play until you are completely comfortable with it, like anything it takes practice. It may well be that your toy is a little bit too big for a first attempt, as you need to get your body used to an object being inserted. Avoid touching regarding of the temptation.There is also a lot of information on the internet that will help you.

Keep trying, you will eventually get there.

I'm afraid I don't have any personal experience of this, but from all the posts I've read on the forum about it seems like it can take a lot of practice (though it sounds like the practicing is a lot of fun, so that's not so bad 🙂). Alicia has written some very useful posts on this, I'll link a couple below:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1840326-anal-orgasm-for-men/post-1840716/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1801960-p-spot-im-struggling-a-bit/post-1801996/

its definitely technique and experience rather than size for me. a GF made me cum like a fountain in seconds with her fingers, but i can ride an 8 inch dildo for ages!

I think it is also one of those things if you actively chase it, you'll likely never have one. From what I have read, you need to relax and let your body just enjoy the sensations rather than trying hard to get there.

A dildo may not be the best shape to hit the P spot. Some experienced with P spot play can certainly orgasm with them (as seen on various streaming sites), but the P spot specific toys (aneros for e.g) seem to be the go to toy to learn how to stimulate it first.

Senator wrote:

I think it is also one of those things if you actively chase it, you'll likely never have one. From what I have read, you need to relax and let your body just enjoy the sensations rather than trying hard to get there.

A dildo may not be the best shape to hit the P spot. Some experienced with P spot play can certainly orgasm with them (as seen on various streaming sites), but the P spot specific toys (aneros for e.g) seem to be the go to toy to learn how to stimulate it first.

I had the most intense orgasm many years ago while having some solo fun in the shower, I used my finger while I was playing & the orgasm that followed after ejaculation was so intense my knees almost gave way from under me, I have been unable to get it again.

It's a change of perspective from "normal" orgasms, it's worth reading 101 guides until you understand how it's different.

Then there's lots of toys that can help... This one is the best I've found so far for me:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42553

Agreed with others that it needs practice, practice and more practice. You need to relax and enjoy it, stop worrying about the orgasm and just enjoy. If you accept that you might not achieve it you're more likely to relax yourself and enjoy the moment. If you find the dildo uncomfortable it might be it's distracting you from enjoying the anal stimulation.

My friend, who is a nurse, gave me instructions on how to find the prostate and how to massage it properly. I’ve since practiced on my husband and after many attempts I finally got him to orgasm. It’s a skill that can be learned and a good knowledge of the mate anatomy helps My husband has now been trying to DIY with a bit of advice from me and I can’t wait for him to exit the shower to tell me he has been successful.

I'm pretty experienced in the anal play department, and have found that not everything works for me in the same way. Some things feel great without ever actually getting me to orgasm. By far the most reliable way for me is to use something hard, I have a number of glass and steel dildos that are way better than anything silicone or other softer materials. The most reliable position is stood up, bending forward slightly, reaching around (rather than through the legs). I have to be quite ummm rough/energetic with the dildo. The other thing to be aware of is that, for me anyway, a prostate orgasm is not like a penile orgasm. There is no explosive cumming, it's more creamy, with a continual discharge and an intense feeling of pleasure, no peak like an ejaculative orgasm, it finishes when either my legs give way or my back aches. With ejaculation i come and then get really sensitive with prostate I can just cuuummmmmmmmmmm but as it lasts longer it's less ummm defined