please say it's not just me!

Ever since I joined LH I have been totally fascinated by the male masturbaters the fake pussys..I love them..I consider myself a very straight woman..I have been with a woman in the past and although was very nice i am definitely a man's girl..but these pussys i am so drawn to them...my partner thought it was very amusing and he had never tried one before so of course I had to buy one!! So it came yesterday and I was beyond excited we got Elle and she is so pretty and feels really good..I will save the details for the amazing review i am going to write..but I will say I was probably the most excited I have ever been..she did the job for my partner too..I don't think he was expecting it to be that good...I was so turned on he even got anal play out of me which in our 6 years together doesn't happen often as i am still an anal virgin in training but I have to be soon turned on...so yes..the fake pussys turn me on as much as they do him..maybe more! And I plan on buying more and writing an amazing review..anyone else the same as me? Xxx

As a woman can't say I see the appeal but on here there will be someone who feels like you! Who cares what you like as long as you both like the same! Long may we be allowed to....

Deekayjay wrote:

As a woman can't say I see the appeal but on here there will be someone who feels like you! Who cares what you like as long as you both like the same! Long may we be allowed to....

I did think I might I might be in the minority with this. But as you say although my partner was amused and questioned why I was so into them ..he very much enjoyed the fact that i am! Xx

I definitely get where you are coming from mummymermaid, i quite like the thought of these and seeing my man use one. Not sure why but it does quite turn me on! I haven't bought one yet but have thought about it

ill be honest and say i find them a little creepy, but each to their own really and as above just do what you want and dont worry about anyone else :)

PokingFun wrote:

I keep telling my partner to get one but he's not interested. I think they are great to look at and I would also be slightly turned on if he used one. Maybe one day :)

I don't think my partner would of got himself one..he uses cock rings but prefers to play with me ..with toys I mean..but he loved it the look on his face..and he finished off In her..actually i am slightly jealous about that bit hehe xx

sweetcheeks1 wrote:

I definitely get where you are coming from mummymermaid, i quite like the thought of these and seeing my man use one. Not sure why but it does quite turn me on! I haven't bought one yet but have thought about it

You should so do it...it's a great toy for couples and for him solo I think so.anyways xx

Lovinthetoys wrote:

ill be honest and say i find them a little creepy, but each to their own really and as above just do what you want and dont worry about anyone else :)

Actually some of them look a bit weird and off putting..but I really like the look of some..aye it's good everyone is different..how boring would sex be if we all liked the same thing and life actually ^^ xx

I am straight yet I'm obsessed with fleshlighis even more than my partner!

NEvans wrote:

Yay!!! Just like me hehe..bet he doesn't mind though right ^^ xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

NEvans wrote:

He's still yet to own one haha! He isnt really fussed about them but wouldnt mind trying one either, I really need to get him one.

X

NEvans wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

NEvans wrote:

He's still yet to own one haha! He isnt really fussed about them but wouldnt mind trying one either, I really need to get him one.

X

You really do!!! I've just submitted my review it's got me all worked up again hehe..I will comment on here when it's live ^^ xxx

You're definitely not alone! I bought the LH Monica for my OH and I think I'm a bigger fan than he is. It's just so gorgeous and I get so turned on watching him with her. I think there might be a threesome fantasy budding somewhere in my subconscious mind. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) I think Monica is prettier than the STU Fleshlight that I also got him.

Minkish Minx wrote:

You're definitely not alone! I bought the LH Monica for my OH and I think I'm a bigger fan than he is. It's just so gorgeous and I get so turned on watching him with her. I think there might be a threesome fantasy budding somewhere in my subconscious mind. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) I think Monica is prettier than the STU Fleshlight that I also got him.

Ooh the Monica is the first one I added to my wishlist..she looks lovely..I've added a few fleshlights to my wishlist but was wondering how they could be worth that much! Sticking to the LH ones for now xx

mummymermaid wrote:

Minkish Minx wrote:

Ooh the Monica is the first one I added to my wishlist..she looks lovely..I've added a few fleshlights to my wishlist but was wondering how they could be worth that much! Sticking to the LH ones for now xx

My guy actually prefers Monica to the STU I got him so I daresay that you're good with the LH toys for now! I think the Fleshlight's material feels more realistic (it better since it costs way more), but it's so fun to be able to insert a bullet vibrator into the LH ones. Not to mention that they're a lot easier to store than those huge Fleshlights.

Minkish Minx wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Minkish Minx wrote:

My guy actually prefers Monica to the STU I got him so I daresay that you're good with the LH toys for now! I think the Fleshlight's material feels more realistic (it better since it costs way more), but it's so fun to be able to insert a bullet vibrator into the LH ones. Not to mention that they're a lot easier to store than those huge Fleshlights.

Ooh thanks for that will definitely stick with the LH ones..for the moment ^^ xx

My oh has 2. One I bought him, which he loves...turns me on something rotten too ;)

The other was sent as a tester and it hasn't got quite the same appeal. He says it feels great but to me it looks a lot like a dog poo !! (something to do with the colour definitely) lol x

Terri JJ wrote:

My oh has 2. One I bought him, which he loves...turns me on something rotten too ;)

The other was sent as a tester and it hasn't got quite the same appeal. He says it feels great but to me it looks a lot like a dog poo !! (something to do with the colour definitely) lol x

Ewww I have to say the look is very important to me! If I didn't like the look of it I wouldn't get as turned on I think..there are some very pretty pussys on my wishlist now...I never in a million years thought I would ever say anything like that haha >< xx

Awwww, this really makes me want to order one! There is no way my OH would order one for himself but I'm sure that if I introduced it gently........![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) And I'm sure I'd enjoy it as much as him!

To the lucky wishlisters who got the tester, I'm looking forward to reading the reviews!

I love the look of them! I'm quite tempted to buy one for myself, as a bisexual in a comitted relationship, it could be a way to vent my desires :P I swear that I saw a review from another bisexual female in a relationship where she bought one her her partner but just uses it on herself - such a good idea! :)