please say it's not just me!

Philp23 wrote:

After reading your review mummymermaid i have to say i am now intrigued and i am thinking of possibly buying one.

Do it! The look on my partners face was amazing only time I've ever wanted to be a man hehe xxx

classy lass wrote:

Yeah that's how I feel, must be half and half lol because everydays different with me. Lol! I'm wondering if people's nature reflects the people they are in everyday life. It's something you can't have an insight in unless you've experienced the forums.
That paddle is nice, I've not got any of the fsog range, it does sound 'class' tbh.
It's funny I was never interested in the movie and books until I came here. Now everytime someone mentions 50 shades, I wonder if they're on here!
I didn't get Monica because I've not researched enough, lol there's a few vital details needed, haha!
Definitely am interested in seeing how you and everyone else gets on with Monica. I'll have to read the reviews 👌 :-)

Hmm maybe i am loving these forums and in fact I need a little advice but a bit shy about it..I.love the 50 shades stuff never bought any..seem to always get it as a freebie!! Should have Monica on.Monday but as me mum is staying at mine for 6.days there will be no naughtys ..so might not be as active xxx

I bought one for my OH and it gets me really turned on watching him use it, it's not just you dont worry

Well Mummymermaid, I caved and my order will get delivered on Tuesday....shame OH is away with work for another couple of weeks though! Thanks for the review ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

And thanks for BondageGod too, that's exactly what I'll do to introduce her to my OH, blindfold him first!

👍 no problem la_loves. Guess it was a really good idea.

la_loves wrote:

Well Mummymermaid, I caved and my order will get delivered on Tuesday....shame OH is away with work for another couple of weeks though! Thanks for the review ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

And thanks for BondageGod too, that's exactly what I'll do to introduce her to my OH, blindfold him first!

livie wrote:

I bought one for my OH and it gets me really turned on watching him use it, it's not just you dont worry

That's awesome la_loves xxx Monica should arrive today... but so does my mum to stay for the week though! So no action for me and the shape this week! Booo...I just can't with my mum In the house...^^ ..livie it's such a turn on! Glad to see i am not alone xxx

You're not alone, that's for sure haha ;p

For some unknown reason I'm really drawn to them, and find them incredibly hot- especially when guys use them. Especially the trasnparent ones: it gets me going to see what's going on inside ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Marianne wrote:

You're not alone, that's for sure haha ;p

For some unknown reason I'm really drawn to them, and find them incredibly hot- especially when guys use them. Especially the trasnparent ones: it gets me going to see what's going on inside ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Ooh yes my partner used one of the eggs for the first time the other night and although he said wasn't as good as Elle ...he enjoyed it and I enjoyed watching him in it ^^ xx

mummymermaid wrote:

classy lass wrote:

Yeah that's how I feel, must be half and half lol because everydays different with me. Lol! I'm wondering if people's nature reflects the people they are in everyday life. It's something you can't have an insight in unless you've experienced the forums.
That paddle is nice, I've not got any of the fsog range, it does sound 'class' tbh.
It's funny I was never interested in the movie and books until I came here. Now everytime someone mentions 50 shades, I wonder if they're on here!
I didn't get Monica because I've not researched enough, lol there's a few vital details needed, haha!
Definitely am interested in seeing how you and everyone else gets on with Monica. I'll have to read the reviews 👌 :-)

Hmm maybe i am loving these forums and in fact I need a little advice but a bit shy about it..I.love the 50 shades stuff never bought any..seem to always get it as a freebie!! Should have Monica on.Monday but as me mum is staying at mine for 6.days there will be no naughtys ..so might not be as active xxx

I'm really shy aswel and I think people probably think I'm just prude. There's no doubt that these forums are awesome for advice. I was once looking for information on a toy, I made the post, when people offered advice I proper caved and said "it doesn't matter" silly me! You definitely don't come across as shy, and tho thread is brilliant. You've helped loads of people realise that it's normal to have reservations about the, male vaginas. I'm extremely interested in the subject and it's all down to you :-) if I was you I'd be proud, because you've bought a subject which is tricky to inquire about, look at the posters who bought Monica because of this thread. I am certain that the advice you seek will be available on here. Maybe if you feel uncomfortable asking, open another account to ask anything that you feel apprehensive about asking :-)<3

classy lass wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

classy lass wrote:

I'm really shy aswel and I think people probably think I'm just prude. There's no doubt that these forums are awesome for advice. I was once looking for information on a toy, I made the post, when people offered advice I proper caved and said "it doesn't matter" silly me! You definitely don't come across as shy, and tho thread is brilliant. You've helped loads of people realise that it's normal to have reservations about the, male vaginas. I'm extremely interested in the subject and it's all down to you :-) if I was you I'd be proud, because you've bought a subject which is tricky to inquire about, look at the posters who bought Monica because of this thread. I am certain that the advice you seek will be available on here. Maybe if you feel uncomfortable asking, open another account to ask anything that you feel apprehensive about asking :-)<3

Awww having been away for a few weeks was lovely to come back to that huni xx thank you! Xxx my partner loved Monica more than Elle as did I as you could see more. She is bigger so.I could see him slide in and out and that really turned me on...I have ruined it for him.solo though...due to that time of the month he used Monica solo..but he said it wasn't as good without me ^^ ..i will ask on here tomorrow on this thread of what i am a bit shy about...I feel comfortable in here hehe xxx

Evening all x

Evening all x

Evening all x

mummymermaid wrote:

classy lass wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

classy lass wrote:

Awww having been away for a few weeks was lovely to come back to that huni xx thank you! Xxx my partner loved Monica more than Elle as did I as you could see more. She is bigger so.I could see him slide in and out and that really turned me on...I have ruined it for him.solo though...due to that time of the month he used Monica solo..but he said it wasn't as good without me ^^ ..i will ask on here tomorrow on this thread of what i am a bit shy about...I feel comfortable in here hehe xxx

Did you enjoy your week away? I bet that was a relief that your OH didn't get as much satisfaction out of using his toy without the company of you (his lass) :-) Don't be shy chic, you would be surprised at some of the questions that are asked. If you ever need moral support I'm always here for you chic xxxx

It was a lovely week thankies...it was quite a relief as even though watching him with them and helping him with them ( them being Elle and Monica ^^) as there was a slight hint of jealousy when he finished in Elle the first time we used her...so.I was a bit hmmm..so yes I am pleased i am.not so easy replaced hehe!!! Xxx

My question and shyness is about anal...now here's the thing..my partner has always been into it and gets very turned on teasing me there...I love the thought of it always have..but the practice is very different..over 6 years we haven't got very far...I don't like the way it feels when it moves In me..i am talking little fingers here..I have managed a butt plug a few times but again the slightest movement i am on edge...despite how turned on I get it doesn't seem to work...our sex is fine without it but as we both get turned on so much at the thought..it's a shame I can't seem to get past it...any advice would be greatly appreciated xxx

I'm glad you had a lovely week :-) I'm glad that your mind has been put at ease, as your OH probably wanted too experience Ellie to see what the feelings like. I'm glad you're OH would rather be with you than the new toys :-)
2 mins and I'll reply the other part of your msg chic :-) xxxx

Mummy mermaid, my advice is you need to fully relax and it'll come naturally. It's always going to be uncomfortable if you're not fully relaxed. So my advice to you chic is relax, plenty of lube and enjoy the experience. I hope this helps? There's nought more important than being relaxed. If you relax, enjoy foreplay it'll come I'm sure of it.
Keep me posted chic xxxx

Mummymermaid - I used to be like this with anal and I think a lot of the problem was feeling like freak for enjoying it! Once I embraced the fact that I was not a pervert and most of that was by being part of this forum and reading the amazing advice and support on here, everything fell into place and I totally relaxed into it. I really enjoy it now and can use plugs, beads and dildos with no problem. I can also take hubby much to his enjoyment. So as classy lass said, relax and it will happen xxx

Mummy mermaid get back to us when you've got a min xxx

classy lass wrote:

Mummy mermaid get back to us when you've got a min xxx

Deekayjay wrote:

Mummymermaid - I used to be like this with anal and I think a lot of the problem was feeling like freak for enjoying it! Once I embraced the fact that I was not a pervert and most of that was by being part of this forum and reading the amazing advice and support on here, everything fell into place and I totally relaxed into it. I really enjoy it now and can use plugs, beads and dildos with no problem. I can also take hubby much to his enjoyment. So as classy lass said, relax and it will happen xxx

classy lass wrote:

Mummy mermaid, my advice is you need to fully relax and it'll come naturally. It's always going to be uncomfortable if you're not fully relaxed. So my advice to you chic is relax, plenty of lube and enjoy the experience. I hope this helps? There's nought more important than being relaxed. If you relax, enjoy foreplay it'll come I'm sure of it.
Keep me posted chic xxxx

I am here lovely xxx thanks so much for your advice both of you...it is a mind matter I think..so plenty of rum ..foreplay and we do use lube but maybe not enough...I think maybe if I don't know the butt plug has been taken out of the drawer maybe...I think when I see it on.the bed with other stuff I may tense with out even thinking about it? What do you think? Xxx