please say it's not just me!

I bought the male surprse parcel and inside not 1 not 2 but 3 different vaginas I would not have bought these persay but Iv`e tryed one and it great try the others later!

Excited I've put my order in! I got the couple's mystery bundle no vaginas just one of those egg things we haven't used it yet..loved the bundle though wish we had got the male one..looking forward to Monday now..Monica is on her way along with a few more goodies hehe xxx

I have no idea how to link my review...for those of you interested it's live and on my profile the product is Elle realistic vagina xxx

My OH asked me to get one for ages, got two in the male bundle from love honey. The Monica is good, bit small though the other one is a double ended ass and pussy one. That's much better and has a bit more room inside. As a guy I first thought it looked a bit creepy but seeing my OH getting so turned on watching me with it she was soon playing with it too and now she is talking about a threesome. They are well worth the money, especially if the female in your relationship has a bit of bisexual in her, and from my point of view having two pussys to play with and watching her play with it is a huge turn on.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30970&reviewid=122564#customer_reviews

This is the link for your review mummy mermaid.

bondagegod wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30970&reviewid=122564#customer_reviews

This is the link for your review mummy mermaid.

Your a star thank you xxx

No problem.

mummymermaid wrote:

classy lass wrote:

Mummy mermaid, I've been reading your posts etc this week. I especially thought your thread slightly obsessed was brilliant 👌
I'm taking advice from you as you definitely know what you want etc. It's brilliant I was hooked instantly after my first order 📦
I feel more excited than a child at Xmas, when I've got an order en route! :-)

I'm back here to say, check out todays dodt folks, for those of us feeling unsure but also really wanting our OHs to try a lifelike vagina, and also for those of you wanting to try one- Monica has arrived! :-) soo exciting :-)

Awww huni...that's made me really smile and feel good..thank you! I was just coming on here to say the same about DOTD but my new friend classy lass beat me to it...for sure Monica is going in my basket today!!! Might get a deal 3 for ten so I get the DOTW too! Xxx

Aww mummy mermaid this is sooo lovely :-) I couldn't believe it when I got the email Monica, I quickly came to find your thread :-) I've been speaking to my OH and he just doesn't seem to like the look of them :'( I'm really gutted, think he's missing out on alot of fun. I even read some of this thread and told him it's a common occurrence for girls to do the buying. I'm discovering he's clearly a sex toy snob lol! I really want him to get in on the fun (obviously we have fun as a couple with the toys)! I really want him to have toys aswel but I'm sooo stuck on what to buy him :'( have you sealed the deal with Monica? I'm sure she'll be going to a fantastic, loving home :-) 💑

Classy lass buy Monica blindfold your boyfriend then use her and see how he feels when you finished.

As a guy it is a bit strange when you have your first male toy as only brought ones for wife before so does take a little getting used to.

Bondage God you are a GOD 👍 brilliant idea! Especially because we've just started to explore bondage, and are loving it! 👌👍 :-)

Oh I forgot meant to say, it's brilliant getting guys views aswel, obviously you lovely chaps can understand a guys hesitation far more than us girls.
This is an excellent thread, I'm going to keep my eyes on it 👀 :-)👍

That no problem. That good your enjoying the bondage side of things. Hope the idea does work.

Haha well I'm sure you can guess who's getting the blame if it doesn't? 😉

It's brilliant, I've always been interested in bondage, but OH would never venture before joining here. I bought some non intimidating restraints and blindfolds. Now he's ready to add too it! I saw a paddle offer somewhere here, need to check that out :-)

I take full responsibility if it don't work.

Just got the FSOG paddle that a good one. The soft/hard side is a great way to start with spanking.

bondagegod wrote:

Classy lass buy Monica blindfold your boyfriend then use her and see how he feels when you finished.

As a guy it is a bit strange when you have your first male toy as only brought ones for wife before so does take a little getting used to.

classy lass wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

classy lass wrote:

Mummy mermaid, I've been reading your posts etc this week. I especially thought your thread slightly obsessed was brilliant 👌
I'm taking advice from you as you definitely know what you want etc. It's brilliant I was hooked instantly after my first order 📦
I feel more excited than a child at Xmas, when I've got an order en route! :-)

I'm back here to say, check out todays dodt folks, for those of us feeling unsure but also really wanting our OHs to try a lifelike vagina, and also for those of you wanting to try one- Monica has arrived! :-) soo exciting :-)

Awww huni...that's made me really smile and feel good..thank you! I was just coming on here to say the same about DOTD but my new friend classy lass beat me to it...for sure Monica is going in my basket today!!! Might get a deal 3 for ten so I get the DOTW too! Xxx

Aww mummy mermaid this is sooo lovely :-) I couldn't believe it when I got the email Monica, I quickly came to find your thread :-) I've been speaking to my OH and he just doesn't seem to like the look of them :'( I'm really gutted, think he's missing out on alot of fun. I even read some of this thread and told him it's a common occurrence for girls to do the buying. I'm discovering he's clearly a sex toy snob lol! I really want him to get in on the fun (obviously we have fun as a couple with the toys)! I really want him to have toys aswel but I'm sooo stuck on what to buy him :'( have you sealed the deal with Monica? I'm sure she'll be going to a fantastic, loving home :-) 💑

That's an amazing idea bondage God!! He is going to love that classy lass! You must tell us what happens if you don't mind of course! Oh yes I have sealed the deal hehe my order is being processed as we speak! I am also new to bondage and I am very wary of some of the restraints..and my partner seems to really have a thing for them..we have the satin blindfold and wrists restraints but he really loves the hard-core ones like hog ties etc...I did try the hog ties but took me three weeks to work up to it...and he wants more haha...I do like floggers though...I have only been slapped lightly with a hand before but I got the beginners rubber flogger and I love it..going to try the rope one next when I've stopped spending all my money on vaginas for my partner hehe xxx

Bondage god, don't worry if it doesn't work I'll be hunting the forums. Lol 😉
Mummy mermaid, thats the set I have, they're sooo pretty and unintimidating. As soon as I saw them, I knew they were the key. Such a good price aswel! I'm sure they've been discontinued, which was shocking because the reviews are all really good and everyone rates them high!
I had to wait years for it, but wow it was certainly worth the wait! I can't work out if I'm a sub/dom because I generally prefer being bound etc, however I do also love to be in control!
Monica, I showed her to him last night, his response was what I expected, but the advice from "god" above is fantastic! I've definitely taken it on board 👍 :-)

👍. Will have to let us know how things go with Monica.

classy lass wrote:

Bondage god, don't worry if it doesn't work I'll be hunting the forums. Lol 😉
Mummy mermaid, thats the set I have, they're sooo pretty and unintimidating. As soon as I saw them, I knew they were the key. Such a good price aswel! I'm sure they've been discontinued, which was shocking because the reviews are all really good and everyone rates them high!
I had to wait years for it, but wow it was certainly worth the wait! I can't work out if I'm a sub/dom because I generally prefer being bound etc, however I do also love to be in control!
Monica, I showed her to him last night, his response was what I expected, but the advice from "god" above is fantastic! I've definitely taken it on board 👍 :-)

I like to be in control out the bedroom but I like him to be in charge in the bedroom hehe..shame they have been discontinued I love satin anything! Feels so good xxx

Yeah that's how I feel, must be half and half lol because everydays different with me. Lol! I'm wondering if people's nature reflects the people they are in everyday life. It's something you can't have an insight in unless you've experienced the forums.
That paddle is nice, I've not got any of the fsog range, it does sound 'class' tbh.
It's funny I was never interested in the movie and books until I came here. Now everytime someone mentions 50 shades, I wonder if they're on here!
I didn't get Monica because I've not researched enough, lol there's a few vital details needed, haha!
Definitely am interested in seeing how you and everyone else gets on with Monica. I'll have to read the reviews 👌 :-)

After reading your review mummymermaid i have to say i am now intrigued and i am thinking of possibly buying one.