plug + ring?

There is just one item on my global list of things to buy, but I have reservations about it. It is a regular plug connected by means of a tube to a member ring. So, the questions:

Wouldn't the balls get in the way once this was put on? This thing is supposed to stimulate the perineum. I've never heard of such play, or even been aware in any situation that mine was being stimulated. What is this about then? I've even seen some variants with a rounded horn sticking up from the tube, halfway between the ring and the plug. Why? Also, has anyone used such a toy?

i , in my mind , imagine , without fully knowing of which you speak .. it to have a neon twisty stretchy cord like horrid 1980's keyrins now :/ sorry x im no help

A picture would be more helpful :)

Despina Rose wrote:

A picture would be more helpful :)

A selection of designs I found:

http://imgur.com/iMc08fZ

I thought this was a common device for males...

rubysoho wrote:

i , in my mind , imagine , without fully knowing of which you speak .. it to have a neon twisty stretchy cord like horrid 1980's keyrins now :/ sorry x im no help

Have you considered writting reviews? ;) lol

Repliquant - I am a little confised over the top picture, as it has two hole,s but I only have one willy. So o'm not sure what the other hole is for. Holding your lube bottle maybe? or a sandwhich perhaps! And the bototm one looks like a coat hook!

I can't say I have ever tried one of these toys before, but I know LH sell them and they do intruige me. I'd be interested to hear of any reviews though.

Ok at a guess: The lower ring goes round the testicles. I have seen a few rings and cages that have a ball ring too. This is just a guess though.

As for the horn: Again quite a few anal plugs come with designs like this, to stimulate the perineum. We have tried a few. We just finished reviewing the Fun factory Duke for example, and this has a whole curved shaft that sits up against the perineum. Anything sitting against the perineum is going to indirectly stimulate the prostate within and some of the internal parts of your penis. (Or the muscles connecting those parts) As you can see, I am no doctor pmsl. But yes, that is the idea of stimulating this area, not to mention some people really love being stroked or tickled here is it has lots of nerve endings.

We have used a few plugs with this perineum horn thing (If you are interested, check out the Euphoria and the Duke on my website) For the most part, my partner doesnt really feel much stimulation from the perineum stimulator parts on these toys, he can take it or leave it and says he barely feels them. The sensations going on inside his bum and on his cock totally detract from any slight pressure or rubbing that the little horns added to the toys stimulation, if that makes sense?

They don't get in the way though, in our experience. They also do not cause any discomfort, but that is only based on the ones we have tried, and my partners own experiences.

Fluffbags wrote:

Ok at a guess: The lower ring goes round the testicles. I have seen a few rings and cages that have a ball ring too. This is just a guess though.

Thanks. Regarding the designs in the above collage, #1 and #2 have rounded horns, #1 and #3 have tight compartments for balls (which I wouldn't use anyway, see below), while #4, #5, and #6 are simple designs.

As for the horn: Again quite a few anal plugs come with designs like this, to stimulate the perineum. We have tried a few. We just finished reviewing the Fun factory Duke for example, and this has a whole curved shaft that sits up against the perineum. Anything sitting against the perineum is going to indirectly stimulate the prostate within and some of the internal parts of your penis. (Or the muscles connecting those parts) As you can see, I am no doctor pmsl. But yes, that is the idea of stimulating this area, not to mention some people really love being stroked or tickled here is it has lots of nerve endings.

We have used a few plugs with this perineum horn thing (If you are interested, check out the Euphoria and the Duke on my website) For the most part, my partner doesnt really feel much stimulation from the perineum stimulator parts on these toys, he can take it or leave it and says he barely feels them. The sensations going on inside his bum and on his cock totally detract from any slight pressure or rubbing that the little horns added to the toys stimulation, if that makes sense?

They don't get in the way though, in our experience. They also do not cause any discomfort, but that is only based on the ones we have tried, and my partners own experiences.

Ok, so for indirect prostate stimulation the horn would need to press pretty hard at the perineum. I've looked at the Duke/Euphoria reviews, but these are quite different toys — plugs with a poker doohickey tacked onto the base. The idea is similar I guess, but the big difference between a free poker such as that in your toys and the horns in the collage is that the latter have no degree of freedom to speak of, once the toy is in place. A free floating tickler is unlikely to do any damage or cause pain, while a tight plug+tube+horn+ring device will press at the spot quite hard.

The main problem with the designs on the collage I uploaded is that the tube connecting the ring to the plug will press quite hard at the jewels as well. At least, that's what I imagine when I see these toys. They look quite tight, and feel even tighter from what I read elsewhere (unfortunately, humans tend to only refer to the ring or plug in this context, and not the tube itself). So, either the balls are all on one side, or they are 'split'. Either way, depending on how hard the material is and how tight the design, there is going to be some mangling going on. That's what I'm concerned with. I have only one pair, and I'd rather keep them protected.

For the sake of completeness, I'll mention that there is also an all-metal design, with a replaceable ball (the plug part) with a screw. But I don't use metal, so I didn't include it in the collage.

Oh balls (Literally judging by this thread :P ) I did not realise there was more than one picture. I didn't scroll down. Ok yes, basically we havent tried any plug/cock ring combos (Actually have a sheath on the way to me from another company that also hooks onto the balls but again, not quite the same)

Ok, I cant be sure, seeing as we have not tried the cock ring/butt plug combo but I am inclined to agree with you in that your balls are going to have to go somewhere and depending on how slack or tight that tube section is, will depend on the levels of squish. I would also be inclined to say that the most comfortable option would be to have one testicle at each side of the tubing otherwise the sideways pull will most likely A) pull the tubing tighter B) Pull the plug in a more sideways direction when it is inserted c) Potentially "ping" back over your balls if any lubricant is added, including sweat. d) maybe cause extra tightening or a sideways pull on your cock. if you begin thrusting with it tucked down one side of your balls and all the elements of movement/lubrication/tugging/pinging come into play, it probably wont be nice. I would suggest going right up the middle, now, I can't see that being too uncomfortable so long as you ensure each testicle is pulled to each side (The thinner the tube the less seperation)

Best thing to do is to try it at home before you buy. I don't suggest finding bands and plugs, but using the side of your hand, or finding some kind of material and ensuring one testicle is at each side, use the hand/material to push inwards and see what the comfort is like for you. I am half convinced that some of those devices you linked are maybe supposed to provide a little discomfort, in a cock/ball torture submissive/locked up kind of way, only much milder. Another part of me thinks the designer is trying to combine something unique. Imagine....As your erection grows or moves, its going to pull lightly on the plug, if the plug moves its going to pull your erection down. I think its a novel and interesting idea! I quite like it hehehe and I dont THINK it will be painful. I do think it will be uncomfortable after a while though.

I also think your weight/body shape/cock size/anal experience level will have parts to play in how enjoyable you find it, and how long you can wear it. I also think getting one without the horn will add extra comfort, or at least not add more things to press into you uncomfortably, if you are looking for the most comfortable option, id say go smooth.

Tips: Probably shave your balls to avoid any hair pulling. Use some lube, especially on the tube section, this way it wont chafe at your skin there and it shouldnt ping any balls one way or another as long as its up the middle and quite tight. When putting it on....start with the cock ring, when taking it off, remove from the butt. (Imagining this will avoid any slips that could end in pain.

Fluffbags wrote:

Ok yes, basically we havent tried any plug/cock ring combos (Actually have a sheath on the way to me from another company that also hooks onto the balls but again, not quite the same)

I know what designs you have in mind. I've seen some monsters from TSX and Master Series ;) These things might have come useful to me once, if the space inside is large enough to accommodate even me. Not to mention the size boost that the receiving female would enjoy, particularly with monster-sized extenders.

Alas, the last time I would have been able to try this with someone I loved was umpteen years ago. In the stone age, so to speak. In general I think that humans unaware of what toys can do for them are left to deal with imperfections or even rips in the fabric of reality — all on their own. Always uphill, in the rain.

I hope you two enjoy these extenders, as i'm sure they will be loads of fun ;)

Fluffbags wrote:

Ok, I cant be sure, seeing as we have not tried the cock ring/butt plug combo but I am inclined to agree with you in that your balls are going to have to go somewhere and depending on how slack or tight that tube section is, will depend on the levels of squish.

That is a concern, yes. Master Series (designs #1, #3, and #4) pvc varies quite significantly in the shore A index, and at least judging by their bead strings, such as Black Baller, Dark Nadir, and the Anal Link chains, I would expect the ring and tube to be quite soft. Their chains are some of the best toys in my collection. Doubleplusgood, in fact.

The product description mentions that there is some give, but just a little. So it's nothing like jelly, but it should be balls-friendly. On the other hand, the first design, which is most attractive to me for many reasons (see below) may be not as soft, being an all-in-one design. Tougher than TPE/TPR, but not as hard as the PVC they used for the Armadillo.

In any event, this is not going to be concrete / monster truck tyre / Sherman tank grade hardness that one gets from silicone toys, the hardcore überbruisers among anal toys. And then there is whatever-it-is that Trinity Vibes (designs #2, #5, and #6) uses for their shitty toys. These things are hard, they fall apart being basically single-use toys, and besides they use wicked additives. All in all, I'd rather not get into this. Shame that there are not more companies with anal-perineum-member combos on offer :/

Fluffbags wrote:

I would also be inclined to say that the most comfortable option would be to have one testicle at each side of the tubing otherwise the sideways pull will most likely A) pull the tubing tighter B) Pull the plug in a more sideways direction when it is inserted c) Potentially "ping" back over your balls if any lubricant is added, including sweat. d) maybe cause extra tightening or a sideways pull on your cock. if you begin thrusting with it tucked down one side of your balls and all the elements of movement/lubrication/tugging/pinging come into play, it probably wont be nice. I would suggest going right up the middle, now, I can't see that being too uncomfortable so long as you ensure each testicle is pulled to each side (The thinner the tube the less seperation)

What you say makes a lot of sense. Initially I thought that just by moving the balls aside, so to speak, I would move them away from the potential source of damage/irritation etc. Haven't foreseen what side effects this might have, so thanks for the multifaceted warning! This just shows that I had little idea of what I was getting myself into...

The reason why I'm thinking about this kind of toy is that I would like to combine the plug experience with the rest of my system, somehow, preferably in a motion-induced power transfer. Therefore I hope that any such toy will be a lovemaking enhancer, rather than a static wanking device. So, for thrusting the tube will have to go right down the middle, as you say. That rules out designs #2, #4, #5, and #6, as they do not provide enough space for dynamic action.

Fluffbags wrote:

Best thing to do is to try it at home before you buy. I don't suggest finding bands and plugs, but using the side of your hand, or finding some kind of material and ensuring one testicle is at each side, use the hand/material to push inwards and see what the comfort is like for you. I am half convinced that some of those devices you linked are maybe supposed to provide a little discomfort, in a cock/ball torture submissive/locked up kind of way, only much milder.

Hmm, it is a good time to say that I'm not someone who likes to experiment with pain. In fact, I'm softer than a herd of megawussen tied into a bundle ;)

Part of this comes my all-too-real experiences with real pain related to sexual activities. The kind of pain I experienced during vaginal sex due to my disability is not comparable with anything else I can think of. So when I hear pain these days, I want to crawl under the bed anc curl into a foetal position.

The other part stems from my mild personality, and the tendency to cuddle rather than go wild. Abstracting from those who simply enjoy play, and regarding the hard realities of "life according to normals" I guess I am the antithesis of a brute in a wifebeater shirt ;) I've known many females, on various levels of intimate relationship, who were daughters or marrieds of some really rough men, particularly so after a drink. Me, I get all sleepy and cuddly after a drink, usually very quickly ending up on someone's bosom, deep into the dreamland of Morpheus. That's a sure way to take me out of action: give me something to drink.

All that contrasts with my posture and appearance, so to speak, as others usually fine me quite intimidating. I don't get picked on. A massive giant looks quite scary, and a bearded one even more so, or so I'm told so very often. Funny how appearances can mislead, isn't it? ;)

On the other hand, I'm not one to do the S in the SM, either. Nor do I have any such tendencies. I spent two years in early 90s living under one roof with an organic female who tried repeatedly to position me thus — both in the bed, and in life in general. To her detriment — one day i just packed up and left without a word, even though we had a common house, and a pre-marital arrangement written up and signed. A Faustian barain, if you will. But, I don't bend, at all, and if that's love, I'd rather have a bit of kindness instead.

Fluffbags wrote:

Another part of me thinks the designer is trying to combine something unique. Imagine....As your erection grows or moves, its going to pull lightly on the plug, if the plug moves its going to pull your erection down. I think its a novel and interesting idea! I quite like it hehehe

Yes, that's the idea. During a lovemaking session, one part tungs on the other, and with the addition of a horn (assuming that one doesn't try to puncture the perineum) this should be a massive enhancement. I really want it... But I'm the usual self, and I'm picky. So, going over what is available:

1. I don't do metal for backdoor play as a rule, and I'm absolutely ruling it out when it comes too my member or jewels. that leaves six designs, pictured on the collage.

2. Trinity Vibes as a company is on my blacklist, as their shitty toys are nothing short of a big ball of hairy monkey dung. That rules out designs #2, #5, and #6

3. I'm interested in these toys as a lovemaking enhancer, and therefore the toy in question would have to stay put during dynamic action. That rules out design #4, since it's not going to stay in, as the anal part is not really a plug. It may be the thickest of all, with some 60 mm diameter if the manufacturer descriptions are right (they often aren't, to my chagrin) — but I would need to sit on it at all times to keep it in. it may be a fine solo wanking device, but that's not what i'm after. Ruling this one out leaves me with #1 and #3.

4. Plug-wise, design #3, the graduated bulge ring tower of sorts looks the most interesting. it is long enough, and with a significant diamater ration of the lowest bulge to the stem, and so chances are it would stay in securely, and maybe even reach the prostate. the tube is quite likely to leave my balls alone, too, which makes this toy a good candidate for a gigawuss such as me. unfortunately, from what I read the member/testicle compartment is quite thin, and is prone to ripping. That raises durability questions, particularly for a hot dynamic action that I have in mind. It's not an expensive toy, so I might try it just the same, but the expectations are quite low. it just won't last, I think,

5. Assuming that either I abandon the idea of buying #3, or that it rips during a boink action, I'm left with #1. it has a lot going for it. First of all, it is anatomically shaped, with the connector being concave rather than straight. there is room for balls even if they are not squeezed into the compartment. the rounded horn also has space to operate, rather than slam into the perineum as designs #4 to #6 are bound to do. The problem is with the anal portion of the toy. it is seriously small! Other humans report that it doesn't even come close to reaching the prostate. Woudl it even stay in, then? I have doubts. For someone used to big toys, it is also comically thin. I mean, even on day one of my backdoor play I found pencil-sized toys quite ridiculous ;) I'd hate for the plug part to fly out during action. that's one, and even if it does stay put, i'm unlikely to feel anything.

So, you see now what it means to be me, and why i have so few toys that I enjoy. Quite simply, they are not built to my specifications ;) if i were to design a combo like this, it would have these properties:

a) It would have a curved, anatomical shape like design #1 from the collage, to leave room for balls and the horn, and too fit the actual body

b) The horn would be just like in design #1, but I'd rather have two horns, or even three, rather than one. Horns would be of variable length, too. Human bodies tend to vary a bit, so I would provide for that.

c) the ring part would have a valve of sorts, or a doohickey which would allow to regulate the girth and the force of squeeze. One-size things tend to fit only a small proportion of the populace. Why not make a device that would accommodate all?

d) There would be no compartment for balls. And if there was, I would make sure that there was at least one design on offer without one. Again, cater to everybody, don't limit your audience.

e) The plug would have to be long enough to reach the prostate, and preferable curved enough to tickle it — and so somewhere halfway between the DJ Titanmen Trainer #5 and DJ Titanmen Master #5.

f) the plug would have a base-bulge / stem circumference ratio significant enough for it to stay in at all times. That means no columns (see design #4), no slim roots (see design #1), and no tiny thingamajigs for hobbits (designs #2 and #6)

g) which leads me to the last point — there should be enough designs to girth-wise please both the nanoplug users, the intermediates, and the advanced players. I for one would love to have a plug the size and shape of TSX Funkist Lemon, my all around reliable anal orgasmatron.

Fluffbags wrote:

and I dont THINK it will be painful. I do think it will be uncomfortable after a while though.

I also think your weight/body shape/cock size/anal experience level will have parts to play in how enjoyable you find it, and how long you can wear it. I also think getting one without the horn will add extra comfort, or at least not add more things to press into you uncomfortably, if you are looking for the most comfortable option, id say go smooth.

Yes, that's a good advice. Smooth it'll have to be. But see imediately above — I would need to compromise somewhere if I were to get a toy like this.

Fluffbags wrote:

Tips: Probably shave your balls to avoid any hair pulling. Use some lube, especially on the tube section, this way it wont chafe at your skin there and it shouldnt ping any balls one way or another as long as its up the middle and quite tight. When putting it on....start with the cock ring, when taking it off, remove from the butt. (Imagining this will avoid any slips that could end in pain.

All around good advice. Tusen takk!

Now, I've rambled on for far too long. If you've got this far, I salute thee ;) And once again, thank you.

On the other hand, I'm not one to do the S in the SM, either.

I meant the M here, obviously, but can't edit the post anymore ;) The timespan to do so should be a bit longer...