Swingers or couple looking for a sex with other person

Hi I have been asked to preform sex with a couple and I’m not sure wether I can do it.
I do enjoy sex but the fact of a bloke being there while I’m shagging his Mrs. would probably turn me off.
My first thoughts was to jump straight in and do it but I’m not sure. Has anyone on here on or been in the similar situation. :upside_down_face:

If having another guy there would be a turn off, don’t do it. Sex should be enjoyable for all involved and if you aren’t comfortable, that’s not only going to ruin your night but probably their night too.

2 Likes

Maybe if I tried it once see how we go and maybe it maybe an experience that I even like. Just obviously wanted to know if any one had doubts before doing.

Also I don’t want to get attached or interfere into their relationship if I like it and it continues to go on.

I think you need to have a chat with them about what they want and what they would like to happen. It could be a one off thing for them or it could be something they want to do more regularly. It is a lot simpler to ask then to wonder “what if this” or “what if that”.

It’s not unusual to have doubts but only you can decide if you want to and are able to go through with it.

1 Like

Yeah that’s great advice thank you

How do you deal with open relationship your self? X

I’ve been on another forum with private messaging and got an offer like that. Mrs S and I have decided not to get mixed up with other people though, even cyber sex; we can see the potential for relationship trouble. So I’ve come back on here where the restrictions stop me from being tempted.

1 Like

Yeah I would be asking them what they want from you as they have most likely talked about it a lot and are likely to have specific things they wanted to do to you or have you do.
You may find out that you are there for mainly his use and not much more. It could spin out a few different ways some of which you may not have been signing up for.

Definitely see it from their point of view

I’m open to quite abit but not into giving or receiving so I will definitely ask what they are playing
@Toolman31

1 Like

@Luk3y_90 out of curiosity what’s putting you off?

Is it just having him in the same room? Being watched? A worry he may want to join in? Or concerns you won’t be able to perform with someone else in the room?

We’ve experienced many a group situation, with other single males, couples and groups. I’ve seen some single men have ‘performance anxiety’ in group situations, either because they’re not comfortable being watched by another party or they compare themselves to the other male in the room.

Swinging in any form needs people to be comfortable, relaxed and happy to be involved in something other than standard 1-2-1 sex. Whether it’s a case of multiple people playing or just someone watching it’s important to establish boundaries and ground rules before anything commences. Mid play is too late.

If you’re really not comfortable then don’t join in. Everyone has to start somewhere but a bad first experience won’t help either you or them.

Good luck.

3 Likes

You need to meet the couple and see if you get on with them. Are you relaxed in their company? Is there any attraction between you and the lady (or man)? Have a meal and drinks with them and go slowly. Ask questions and try to reach an understanding of how experienced you and they are, what they want from the experience and are they looking for a one nighter or something more regular. You could also ask if it’s to be a voyeur experience for the man or he will join in and also importantly is he bisexual and is just as interested in you as his partner is.
By doing this you should be able to make a decision.

1 Like

Hi Luk3y my wife & i have just started having a foursome with her mate & her hubby it started after we shared their hot tub, we are all retired so i think we wanted something new. We were a litle nervious at first but soon relaxed & now have a regular session. I did get really turned on watching my wife have sex with her husband it has also worked wonders for our sex life.

8 Likes

Welcome to the group @david_c And lovely post