Position of the week turn on

I was seriously caught off guard by how much this week’s Position of the Week turned me on! Anyone else?, or experiences of this position?

1 Like

Yes i have - in my younger pre married days, it was great fun Also had the version of having me on my knees with 2 women stood in front of me :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’ve done that, he loved it.
It was fun playing with him though when we were both licking him and then kissing with his head partially in our mouths lol and then both taking a turn to have him fully in our mouths. I wouldn’t be wanting to be waiting in a queue too long to get a turn, I’d need to be in there rimming or sucking his balls, something at least.

It was more a fun experience for me than a horny one. She was a new friend at the time and now its like we’re different people so its weird when it comes up, we both shudder and laugh.

6 Likes

Done it with OH and a trans girl

4 Likes

I may be a good little sub when asked but my possessive side would not be able to share. I would also be too competitive :joy:

4 Likes

Loved it and so did he both covered in his cum was so hot x

3 Likes

god that is hot …

1 Like

That’s a sexy ‘position of the week’ I’ve knelt in front of two men before, incredible feeling xxx

3 Likes

Oh my! I can’t decide if that’s even hotter!

1 Like

It’s hot…my hubby agreed but then you’ll only have to take his word for it until he invites you to try it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @AutoScot

@Funcouple1980s ha, just give me that chance!

1 Like

@AutoScot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :eggplant: :sweat_drops: anytime xx

1 Like

What part of Scotland you from?
Heading to Edinburgh with OH mid April… Any good spots worth trying out/looking into? Would love to try a naturist spa but on looking doesn’t seem to be much In Edinburgh?? Hoping I’m wrong though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: