Can't reply to photo topics?

How do I add my photos to the photo threads? I can’t seem to reply on them.

When you write a reply in the bottom right corner there will be like a computer screen and picture logo, press the logo to upload or take a picture :grinning:

I can reply on the normal threads but none of the photo ones have the reply button on them.

You might not be level 2 to upload photos just yet then. Only a guess. Sorry, hopefully you’ll be there soon and upload :grinning:

Ah thanks that could be it how do I get there?

To be honest I’m not sure, might be a certain number of days in a row that you log in. Other members might know a bit more on that than me. Sorry about that.

You can find all the info in The Great Big Photo Guide :purple_heart: :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

And you can read about all the TL2 requirements in Trust Levels

(it’s 15 visits/days visited, but they don’t have to be consecutive, and a few other bits :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

I’m sure @Ian_Chimp will help you out

3 Likes

Speak of the devil, he’s already replied

3 Likes

Ah perfect thank you I was a regular on the old forum but only recently started on here.

It’s a bit of a different creature now, but still the same old place really. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Welcome Topic has just had an upgrade, and it’s got lots of info in there if you’ve not spotted it already. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Seems like the same old happy place thanks for your help.

3 Likes

My pleasure. :+1:

And I should also have said ‘hello and welcome back’. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes