Posting sex toys?

I need to send a significant collection of sex toys to Australia in the next few weeks, I just need to get any suggestions on what I could put on the declaration sticker on the parcel as to what is in it without just putting sex toys. I understand it should be fine but I just want to be discreet still.

Thank you for anyone who can help.

try "novelty items" or "miscellaneous health & wellbeing products", or simply "toys"

I'm with sub on Novelty items. Usually with other companies they put novelties on the declaration.

+1 to novelty items as that is what it says on most packaging anyway.

I would say the parcel contains "Battery operated toys" or "Electric toys" depending on which ones you're sending. Don't forget to state the number of items inside the parcel.

I'd worry that just saying "novelty items" is likely to make the customs people suspicious/curious.

I would send them without the batteries if possible. Looks less suspicious if they scan it.

StHubbins wrote:

I would send them without the batteries if possible. Looks less suspicious if they scan it.

There are restrictions on sending batteries in the post anyway - check with the Post Office before packing.

I would write, ‘unwashed sex toys’ so no one tried them...

yeah take the batteries out!

Depending what's in there I'd probably put massagers.

The battery tip is a good one - they should be removed and if not removably should be completely discharged before posting