Potential of being caught?

Do you get aroused with the potential of being caught?

2 Likes

Yes it’s why outdoor sex is so exciting!

3 Likes

My sister got caught years ago having sex on a park bench (classy girl) she said it was the best buzz ever knowing you are doing something so wrong in public - never thought the same as I keep it private ( unless I’m with my Dom)

1 Like

We both enjoy sex in all sorts of places, the thrill of being caught is always there with outdoor sex but that is the same as some indoor locations too. Nothing beats outdoor rain or storm sex, usually a bit safer too as people are tucked up at home xx

2 Likes

It would purely depend on the person who would catch you as some would be more welcome than others lol

3 Likes

No, turns me right off. I cannot think of anything less sexy than the thought of someone seeing us at it.

2 Likes

I quite like the idea of being caught especially if I’m out with a few dildos and a cage on, I’ve had a close call before and that was a big turn on for me

I love outdoor sex.

And am a huge pluviophile. Naked in the rain in our garden absolutely does it…

I like the risk of being caught and a bit of car fun (rain on the car roof is amazing too, if we don’t want to get too wet)

The experience Ive found hottest was being pegged, totally naked (is you exclude ring gag, nipple clamps and wrist restraints) against a full height window of a hotel room (second floor).

1 Like

Yes, but I think that’s the exhibitionist in me.