Practical bed covers

Hi all!

We are after some advice on what people use to cover their bedding when things get wet ‘n’ wild.

We obviously have a mattress protector under the sheets but what do you use to keep the sheet dry? We currently use a folded towel but it goes through that & kind of ruins the rhythm when you get up to grab one. If you leave it by the bed I think it ruins a bit of the “spontaneity”

Thanks!

Simon

2 Likes

Hiya @Foureyes92

Puppy pads are a cheap practical way…also a washable picnic blanket is another quick fix…although I do find the puppy pads more comfortable against the skin…a picnic blanket tends to be a bit “itchy”

I fully understand about the getting up to grab one situation… but nothing worse than a soggy sheet to then deal with afterwards.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

We have a waterproof mattress cover but we just change the sheets as required if things get a little out of hand.

3 Likes

We have a Down Under stadium blanket that is waterproof and rolls up nicely. Nylon on one side and fleece on the other. So, it’s an all seasons F$#K Rug!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Can defo recommend puppy pads.
Slim enough to keep a few under the bed and cheap to buy in bulk.

2 Likes

Cling film.

We have a pvc sheet bought from here years ago and just place a towel on top. We kinda know when to get it out before hand though

2 Likes

I must admit I’m liking the picnic blanket idea the most as I think we’re traumatised still from experiencing our 1yr old Collie use the pads for their intended purpose! :joy:

2 Likes

I think that’s going to be our most viable option!

I’ve also heard puppy pads are meant to be good to use or you can even get waterproof bed covers which would be even better as then you won’t have to worry about putting anything down once it’s on the bed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Try the kitchen table its wipe clean ! other than that there are pic sheets available or even latex sheets but they can be pricey !

Puppy pads are good but are limited on capacity this is good to keep the bed dry https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/sex-swings-machines/sex-furniture-position-enhancers/p/slippery-vinyl-flat-double-bedsheet/a813g30195.html
you can still use pads on top too

We always just double or triple folded a towel and put it under us in the danger zone, but after I squirted for the first time and soaked through 3 layers of towel, we got a Liberator Throw (a bit pricey but worth it for us) :+1: Also, saw a couple vinyl bedsheets on the site :point_down: