pregnancy sex

Pregnancy sex has me so fustrated .
I'm feeling so horny due to increase blood full to the vagina. and very happy as my body is doing the most amazing thing possible even feel sexier in some ways full of women vitality.
so why is it so damp hard for me to reach climax??
I'm enjoy sex okay positions are being restricted but that's no big deal.
Any one else suffer like this any tips great fully received.
Also views on sex while pregnant men and women turn of or on?

I'm currently pregnant in the 3rd trimester and I have the opposite problem to you...

My libido disappeared as soon as I became pregnant, and nothing feels good anymore. Due to the increased blood flow/sensitivity anything internal feels uncomfortable, and clitoral stimulation makes me orgasm too easily compared to before, resulting in very weak orgasms. It's as if I don't even have time to get properly in the mood before I orgasm (before pregnancy I couldn't orgasm unless I was horny), which is very dissatisfying. I'm really hoping it doesn't stay this way afterwards!

Pregnancy sex is not for everyone, I don't like it, and my partner doesn't really like the idea of it either. It's a shame, we were hoping to make the most of it before baby comes haha.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, how far along are you?

I was really sick for at least 8 weeks so it was all downhill from there. My husband wasn't into it and found that it hurt anyway. Think I was so scared of getting a urine infection (which I'm prone to after sex) that I didn't want to bother. I could probably count on one hand how many times we had sex during pregnancy. We didn't do it until 8 months post birth...sorry this probably doesn't help. Glad you're feeling good about yourself, make the most of it before little one arrives. And congratulations :-)

My wife was really horny after she got over the first few weeks morning sickness, and I found that the sight of her pregnant made me want to jump her every time I could.

I was really horny all through both my pregnancies and fortunately my oh was very happy to oblige. It was actually sex that caused me to go into labour with both my daughters....ooops ! x

I am pregnant and I'm super horny all the time my husband can't keep up with me. I say don't hold back I'm loving it at the moment any little fantasy I want.

My wife is pregnant and no where near as horny this time as last time, which is a shame as she looks fantastic when she is pregnant

I was really horny with all 3 of my pregnancies, after the morning sickness period. The orgasms were terrific, and yes what put the baby in is what gets it out, sperm helps soften the cervix.

It's so funny how it effects us different.
I'm actually due in 5 weeks very late in pregnancy and it's only last couple of weeks that climax has become harder it is taking for ever.
Beginning of pregnancy i dint want to know tired sick.
but around 12 weeks that was it.
I turned into a sex obsesed machine lol hubby happy but i was starting to ware him out. Maybe it's getting harder to relax fully into climax as spd is getting so much worse.and I'm aware due date very soon. I'm kinda hoping it might trigger things to.so thinking about it its probably my head is shifting else where. Not going to stop me though may get this little boy moving at lest.

That must be just as bad but opposite side of coin but frustrating the same. I'm very sure once it's over it will settle down again.

Love to read this as i do sometimes wonder if males actually do find pregnancy attractive or if hubby is to scared of hormones to say other wise lol

I certainly do, my wife is a curvy size 12 normally but when she's pregnant her boobs are amazing. She also looks really healthy as well . Think I might need to send her some naughty texts today now....

My partner says that he finds my new pregnancy shape really attractive and sexy as there's something very feminine about it, despite all the stretch marks haha. I've heard that a lot of men feel this way, it's a shame I'm suffering with a low libido as it must be very hard for him! He doesn't let anything on though, I think he must be trying to protect my feelings as he knows I'll feel guilty for neglecting him otherwise.