Premature ejaculation....help!

Hi, I am curenrly suffering from this and have done for a about a year. It has got to the point now where I am anxious about having sex with my partner as I know I will leave her unsatisfied. Does anyone have any tips that will help? I have tried delay creams and cock rings and they don’t seem to do much really, I am at a brick wall and would really appreciate some help from either other men in same boat or women who have experienced this from the other perspective. Bsa

1 Like

Try playing with your OH until she is right on the edge. Or send her over the edge multiple times before you play. She will be left with a big smile on her face.

1 Like

Try masturbating before you start playing together

1 Like

If ypu don't mind wearing a condom, try Durex Performa.

1 Like

I would suggest masturbating beforehand, also try edging yourself during the week. So simply masturbate until it starts feeling really good and the stop and carry on with your day, this can help hugely. The anxiety of having sex and this happening again could be part of the issue so try and relax and focus on your partners pleasure than yourself. I hope some others can really help out with this And give some tips for you. Just remember this is a super common issue, more than you could ever imagine and if you just search the forums you will find 100s of posts about the same thing.

1 Like