(Premature) Ejaculation problems

There is a thread talking about ejaculation problems due to taking anxiety(?) tablets, i believe this can help with men who suffer from premature ejaculation issues. What other tips/tricks/toys have you used or came across that have helped you or your partner. I have personally suffered from this and am very lucky to have an understanding partner. We have done the stop/start technique to build up performance, however might not work for everyone :thinking:

1 Like

I wouldn’t let it bother you as it’ll add to stress and anxiety. I’ve never been concerned by it, I’ve been with men that have it, but I don’t see it was any problem. Just cum. Do forplay or oral or something. Then round 2 and so on. Making a guy cum is a positive thing. For me anyway.

5 Likes

I’ve used it myself there’s a delay spray from LH can’t remember the name it’s a black bottle. I’d say it works wheather this is placebo or not it help me at one stage. Few spray maybe more if anxiety gets stronger on head balls 30mins hour before deed.
Just remember to wash hands or you will transfer it to her and if you want her to go down on you then wash first.
That and breathing techniques can really help.
Good luck

1 Like

It’s it immediate? Like before touching or after a few seconds or touch or penetration?

1 Like

I just love your attitude @Samantha0 and a great answer, cum once and then start again. Not all ladies are as understanding as you. Thank you.

1 Like

Honestly it’s no issue or anything to be ashamed of. Seconds, minutes, or hours. All are fine and there are plenty of non penetrative sex things to do!

3 Likes

Completely agree, penetrative sex isn’t everything. Yes it feels great and I crave the fullness but its not the be-all…I’d much rather have a happy partner than one that was going to be concerned about my reaction to something they can’t control. Just move on to something else.

4 Likes

All of the above, but there are times when there is no issue.

1 Like

Some sound advise, thanks for the feedback :blush:

2 Likes

There are a few threads on this. Having an understanding partner is a great start. I’ve suffered with PE in the past. The worst thing is letting the idea of this stress you out. I’ve tried delay creams and delay condoms in the past without any success but my tips would be:

• Learn your own body, masturbate and understand your point of no return so you are prepared to recognise this during sex.

• If your partner can orgasm more than once in a session then ensure she has orgasmed before you continue to penetration. For my current partner her first orgasm usually takes the longest to reach but her second and so on seem to come easily. She is far more likely to come from penetration if she’s already cum once and knowing that she’s already orgasmed seems to take some stress off me.

• Pick positions that work for you both but that allow you to last. Positions where you are in control of the pace are easier to deal with but if she likes to be on top then maybe get her to grind rather than bounce on your cock so you’re not over stimulated
    Stop and switch positions if you’re starting to get close or go back to non PIV sex

• Practice, practice, practice. I believe sex gets better the more you practice and you get more relaxed about the whole experience. You each learn each others tells so you know what’s working, hitting the spot.

• Don’t stressed when you do cum. While it’s fantastic when you can orgasm together it’s often quite difficult to achieve. If either of you want to continue then there are plenty of other ways to play. Don’t think that penetration has to be the end of a session together, it can be something in the middle or something that you go back and forth to when you realise you’re getting too close

2 Likes

Deep breathing exercises /yoga

Try to learn to relax

If you know on the day or short while before being intimate pleasure yourself first you may last longer

Good luck

@bigdaddyyes

I went through a similar phase caused (I believe) by a combination of my reaction to the medication I was taking at the time and my anxiousness at climaxing too early,

To remedy this I used a delay spray and it worked well. After spraying the glans (tip) of my penis a good 15 minutes before penetration, my staying power improved.

My concerns about using the delay spray included the intense pain I suffered if any of it entered my urethra on application, and the effect it had on the inside of my wife’s vagina. The latter problem was remedied by my wearing a condom after applying the delay spray.

Then I discovered Durex brand’s “Mutual Climax” and “Extended Pleasure” condoms (both available from LH. They both contain 5% benzocaine which is a component in most delay sprays.

When worn a few minutes before penetrative sex, I find these condoms beneficial in combating premature ejaculation. The “Mutual Climax” condoms also have the added feature of being “ribbed” and “dotted” to enhance the recipient’s pleasure.

I’d agree this is super helpful.

Deep squats (Malasana) and other exercises that help open the hips are great for me, and help avoid tension in the lower back and pelvic muscles. I previously had an issue with anterior pelvic tilt that really benefitted from yoga.

Reverse Kegels are also useful to help with relaxation during sex.

And deep breathing is amazingly helpful for keeping relaxed too.