Prince Albert piercing help.

5mil wrote:

Great advice from Jess about stretching up - although I didn't have a problem when I went up a size and changed to a horseshoe, but it does have a flat end as opposed to the curve of the ball one so it might be a little tricky to get through.

Well he has managed it fine didnt hurt but is saying its heavy to be expected, but concerned about size of it so I guess maybe we could play around to see which diameter suits best. X

Great news! The weight will actually help each stretch, and make the next step easier if he can stick with it. He should get used to the weight of the jewellery with time. 

Otherwise, a smaller inner diameter will help.

If he's going extra large with stretching, he'll be able to get hollow jewellery when he gets to a certain size that will help with the weight, particularly if he prefers lighter jewellery. 

Yeah he was worried about the gap between holes I told him if he is worried pop back in tattoo shop but from pictures online it looks normal to me. I dont think he wants to go too big he isnt overly built there. Sucks I ordered the ring now but I did mention I could use it later on once ive finish breast feeding if I manage it this time.