Problem with realistic dildo/vibrator

Love seeing my OH use our realistic dildo vibrator. It's 6.7 insertable length and 5 inch circumference (pretty averrage?), just 0.7 inch longer than myself. OH uses it rarely though and says it's uncomfortable - she doesn't want to use any lube though. Should I get a smaller realistic dildo vibrator? Any suggestions to make it more comfortable/appealing?

Why not let her pick something that she finds interesting? :)

Why doesn't she want to use any lube? It's pretty much a necessity with every sex toy aside from plastic external vibes and slim glass dildos so it would be hard to suggest something else.

Five inches might be an average circumference for a penis but this can feel very different on a dildo or vibrator. The materials used in sex toys tend to have some drag and resistance to them which can make them uncomfortable to use without lube.

Is it possible that she doesn't want to use a penetrative toy? Would she prefer a clitoral vibrator?

mamz wrote:

Why not let her pick something that she finds interesting? :)

Occasionally he will suggests but he leaves the decision to me. It has been great for us for the last decade.

Lube is so needed!!!! I always use it when using toys... I've got a fussy vagina though and it mainly prefers glass or shed loads of lube if it's silicone. Totally agree it can feel totally different with toys, my face vibrator is thinner than my hubby yet feels larger!!

Aims85 wrote:

Lube is so needed!!!! I always use it when using toys... I've got a fussy vagina though and it mainly prefers glass or shed loads of lube if it's silicone. Totally agree it can feel totally different with toys, my face vibrator is thinner than my hubby yet feels larger!!

do u have glass anal toys?? :-) Prob the vibrations spreading the sensation through the body making it feel larger

I do yep... Glass is awesome!!!! It feels bigger even with the vibrations off 😀

They do vibrating glass ones! IV never tried glass b4 they do bead style as well? In glass? :-)

I would imagine it would be uncomfortable without lubricant! Is there a reason she doesn't want to use it? I think that would definitely be the first thing to 'check' off before trying any other toys :)

Thanks for the replies!

To clarify, OH is interested in the vibrator, but finds it nontheless uncomfortable. She is hesitant to use lube for two reasons, one because she thinks it feels less natural, and second because she thinks it will upset her internal balance and that she gets and infection.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good lube which feels "natural" (and can confirm that it did not upset their balance)?

Have a look at the Sliquid lubes.

harrsmiles wrote:

Thanks for the replies!

To clarify, OH is interested in the vibrator, but finds it nontheless uncomfortable. She is hesitant to use lube for two reasons, one because she thinks it feels less natural, and second because she thinks it will upset her internal balance and that she gets and infection.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good lube which feels "natural" (and can confirm that it did not upset their balance)?

It is advised to avoid lubes that contain glycerin, quite a lot of lubes do have this ingredient. Glycerin makes my vagina very angry so I avoid it at all costs. I recommend the lovehoney lubes

I would recommend anything from the sliquid line. Their lubes are pH balanced, free from glycerin (which is an ingredient that upsets a lot of vulvas - especially those prone to uti’s) and made from organic ingredients.

I would suggest this one in particular https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25239 because it’s been designed to resemble a woman’s natural lubrication and is one of the ‘closest to the real thing’ lubes I’ve tried.

I'd personally be more concerned that the drag wouldn't feel natural. I can't imagine it's a very pleasurable experience without some lubricant. Try Nat's suggestion as that's the one I'd go for in the situation mentioned.