Product Development Mini Colour Poll

Laveila wrote:

I support green colour. Lime green or darker green. I admit I am for this because green is my colour. I just love it. There are few toys in that colour and the reason I did not buy them yet, is mainly because they are not exactly what I am after. But I am considering getting one toy in green.

I'll add to what I said before, green would be good too!

Another vote for greens & blues - the Doc Johnson wonderland vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25538 is a great colour

Black is good for discreate toys and better for couples play than pink

xGGx

I don't think I have anything in green yet so that would make a nice change!

i love black but deep colour or bright blue

Fluffbags wrote:

I like blue colours the best. Especially greeny blues like Teal or "Petrol" or Torqoise colours

Teal would be a lovely colour. I always think of petrol as having iridescence; that said, if I found something with such a shimmer that was non-metalic I would probably buy it as a thing of beauty.

I'm also a fan of classic black, or if you wanted soemthing bright, red might be nice.

I also like metallic colours, especially metallic red.

Black or red are my favorites as they look classy and gender nutral. green is also fun. if it is in hard plastic then silver.

My favourite colour is blue, but bright, electric blue. I love red - there aren't enough red toys around!

And I like my luxury vibes black or purple for discretion or feminity but also like some Lelo toy colours like orange and green.

LH's purple will always have a special place here though -

Lillybeth wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I like blue colours the best. Especially greeny blues like Teal or "Petrol" or Torqoise colours

Teal would be a lovely colour. I always think of petrol as having iridescence; that said, if I found something with such a shimmer that was non-metalic I would probably buy it as a thing of beauty.

I'm also a fan of classic black, or if you wanted soemthing bright, red might be nice.

My Stronic Drei is labelled as "petrol" and it is just greeny blue. (Sometimes it looks more blue, sometimes more green) but either way, I love the colour of this "Petrol" but I imagined it with a shimmer as well. I don't want to spam the thread with links but I do have piccies and a video of it on my blog. Beautiful colour and my perfect "greeny blue" colour!

I do like the Lovehoney purple, but I am going to have to stick with my blues greens and oranges, just because purple, black and pink are used so much, a nice change would be great!

Like what FLuffbags says blue green

Not sure how practical it would be to implement this but the psychedelic style of this toy certainly caught my eye

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22600

I do like black and silver I think that's partly why poeple like the 50 shades range. But when someone mentioned turquoise I thougth Ooo that sounds good. I love the idea of turquoise.

Geek kink wrote:

Not sure how practical it would be to implement this but the psychedelic style of this toy certainly caught my eye

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22600

That is pretty and went straight onto wish list

xGGx

Teal would be pretty x

Sparly like like the tracy cox bullet but in the different colours like the pin ups vibes is nice. a sparkely black and silver or even a multicolour sparkely would be nice. patterns would be amazing but not sure if that would be posible. printed on retro comic book styles would be even more amazing but i think im going way over the top now. i wonder what white would look like?

Teal would be lovely.

Red is another favourite of mine.

I don't like shiny black, but a sophisticated matt black is ok, not my first choice though.

I'd love to see more bright reds and oranges :)

I think blues or greens, in bright and fun shades :)

Black and white pick up lint too easily :/

Ace thank you everyone i'm going to get the pantone colour wheel out and will see what I can come up with.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Ace thank you everyone i'm going to get the pantone colour wheel out and will see what I can come up with.

could we have a picture of this colour wheel please. perhaps even an offical pole on the blog. sex statistics after all are facinating. :)