Product Dimension should include more size specs

Hello,
I’m new here, forgive me if this is not the best place to make suggestions / requests.

Being new to Toys in general I have been finding my self searching for more information about certain toys. If the info I’m looking for is not here, I usually go to the Brand site. Sadly they often have limited information as well, so then I look at other stores to see if they have more specifics. Some do Some Don’t.

I am certain I am not the only one looking at competitor sites for more detailed info, and I am sure that it’s happening in reverse also. That said, if Lovehoney were to have highly detailed product info customers would use Lovehoney as the go to site for product info… which would likely mean more sales.

Under how it measures up, there should be a few more lines. Ideally though there should also be a diagram in the photos too. Especially for butt plugs, but Dildos too.
For example we need the following information:
Total length
Insertable length
Widest point(s)
narrowest point / Gape size just before stopper
Stopper size
Stopper Shape - T, anchor, circle, heart might be good to include to for search functions

Plugs are often worn for extended periods so knowing the size of the Stopper and the size just above that (Gape size we’ll call it) will be important for many potential buyers. I would imagine newbies will want a small gape size, while at the same time, I imagine some people prefer that to be wider.

Anyhow, this is just my 2 cents as a new shopper. I hope it helps.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Great Big Suggestions Thread