Pros and cons of drunken sex

What about those who have had a drink, in the morning after do you find you have a higher sex drive for that day? I am insatiable usually if I have had a drink and even sex the night before, hangover horn as my OH calls it lol.

Oh my god! I cannot get him to leave me alone after a night out. He's insatiable; hanging out of me and following me around the house touching me!

I can hardly ever be bothered if im drunk i'd rather just fall over and go to sleep!!!

S&S wrote:

Oh my god! I cannot get him to leave me alone after a night out. He's insatiable; hanging out of me and following me around the house touching me!

Lol I am exactly the same, maybe it's a guy thing, but my OH usually gets the hangover horn too.

wreck it ralph wrote:

What about those who have had a drink, in the morning after do you find you have a higher sex drive for that day? I am insatiable usually if I have had a drink and even sex the night before, hangover horn as my OH calls it lol.

My OH gets exactly the same thing, but he mainly just needs relief after a night out, which he refers to as a hangover wank lmao

I'd rather be a monk than be ridden by a drunk female, especially one 'with tendencies'. The mere memory chills my blood.

Drunken sex makes the most powerful sex toy seem like nothing... like it's just flicking my clit around yet almost like it's not in contact with it at the same time. Also, when I get rather drunk it can take a day at least for my body to be back to normal, even after going for a run (I run awesomely when hungover).

At the time it seems like a great idea and the next morning... You either can't remember or you don't want too Xx

I stopped after three beers only to find out that was enougth to effect my performance.

We've only had sex while drunk a couple of times but we were all fingers and thumbs, fumbling around, prefer to be sober and alert.

I love drunk sex with my OH! All sorts of naughtiness occurs!

I tend to be more adventurous when tipsy...but i hate feeling drunk , so if drunk (last time was a long time ago ) its a no no

rubysoho wrote:

just cos you dont get a medal , dosent mean you dont love participating :p

This is such a wonderfully positive attitude.

I always worry about consent in situations were people are drunk. Additionally, even if you’re sure that you both actively want it there is always a risk of the senses being so dulled and coordination being off that it doesn’t seem worth it.