Prostate Milking

Oh is really getting into this now. We've moved on a little she now likes the more orthodox on my back head and shoulders raised , Knesset drawn up. She has found if she sits on a chair alongside the bed and me on the edge it gives her good access. She know prefers to use a finger she struggled to reach easily before but found a neat trick. If you get the penis erect and in this position pull it up toward s the guys belly button it pulls the prostate down closer to the anus.

She now is very good at just gentle movements just to keep the flow coming and is able to keep me on the pre orgasm plateau. I cannot recommend it enough. Lots of lube and a latex glove.

As a newbie to some, what I call 'extremes' of sex atm... what is prostate milking meant to make me 'Feel' and enjoy, if I don't cum? I thought that prostate milking just meant I might cum 'alot' ?
I have always wanted to try Anal with my GF, so she says I should feel the same pain :-) and fun...so thought "Milking" was the answer? Is it like doctor prostate exam,,,with benefits???

Hi sexontap, it's wAy beyond that when time is taken it is the equivalent of a women's g spot. It is possible for you with experience to get to the point of orgasm not come but be kept there with precum dribbling out and still not orgasm until you or your partner want you too. Then when you do come its longer and bigger. It's very addictive and if your OH gets into its possible for you to orgasm with no penis stimulation at all. Just exquisite to be made to come this way.

Hi GG.. thanks for the feedback... is it THAT good for a bloke?! Wow.. Really hadn't thought of trying this, except in a few years when I have to go to the doctors for the Prostate Check ... Now you have explained it, I'll suggest to OH that we try... I'll look for a tutorial, but I presume for her, with long nails etc... it's a case of fingering me, and being very careful with lots of lube involved.. now I'm just intrigued.. I love that feel of cum explosion, so willing to try anything

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/SacredSpotMassage.htm
Try this link both you and your wife should find this very interesting and instructional. Good quality latex gloves cover the nails also be prepared for the emotional high too. It will make feel even closer to your wife. Don't expect miracles the first time. You may need to have a go on your own so you know what it is you are trying to achieve. It takes time and practice.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4463
I used this to start with it may help you understand the feeling and position you are after.