Prostate Milking

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4463

I have enjoyed having my prostate milked by My OH. We have tried many ways but as I like being edged we keep this for the very end of our sex session. As part of the foreplay I will make My OH come 1st. This then makes me extra horny.

The OH will sit with her back to the headboard and I kneel away from her, head down. This is very comfortably for both of us. She has really perfected using the vibe above and manages to just sit it on my prostate the feeling is exquisite. Only occasionally will she touch my penis. Within about 10 minutes she has my precome running out, but for me I understand what an earlier post refers to as a 50/50. Whilst this is exquisite to have a full ejaculation I need to have penile stimulation. In this position your OH has you in a very submissive and vulnerable way it's not for all men. I have a stressful job and My wife is a bit submissive. So it took a while to get her to take control but this a great distress. When kneel in front like this my wife also presses the outside so the prostate is trapped between the vibe and her other hand. She has told me that she can make the flow in crease this way. Finally to get a HJ this way to finish its the best. All so you may wish to put a towel across you legs to catch all the come unless you want to feel it all. Hope this helps, enjoy.

@Despina, thats so funny. At times my SO has told me it got so hott it almost burnt her finger. Usually the dry orgasms can last a long time at least for me i guess we are all different. The contractions happen during the long drawn out not so dry orgasm (prostate orgasm) in fact if you just go for a straight up orgasm with penile stimulation one thing I noticed is the SO can feel the orgasm contractions that expel the ejaculate. Just wanted to comment that this is our exact experience as is yours

I have question for someone who knows when your getting a prostrate massage and your cock starts moveing on its own does that mean your on the right spot this is what i feel also feels like i need to pee but i just keep on playing am i doing it right

tinytheturtle wrote:

I have question for someone who knows when your getting a prostrate massage and your cock starts moveing on its own does that mean your on the right spot this is what i feel also feels like i need to pee but i just keep on playing am i doing it right

Yes. Spot on. Just keep going and enjoy. As you keep going you should get some clearer pre come, coming out of you penis. Enjoy.

Thanks Giant it does feel good and when i jerked off i came a lot more than i have in a long time almost feel 16 again LOL

tinytheturtle wrote:

Thanks Giant it does feel good and when i jerked off i came a lot more than i have in a long time almost feel 16 again LOL

Is your OH interested, does she know you do this? It is amazing to have this done for you. That can draw you even closer together it's like losing your virginity again.

I would like to try this but not sure i'm flexible enough to be comfortable while doing it , might suggest it to my OH at some point.

GG, great post, sounds fantastic, something we need to try, if MrsB is comfortable with it.

dkink wrote:

I would like to try this but not sure i'm flexible enough to be comfortable while doing it , might suggest it to my OH at some point.

Try lying on your side and draw your knees up into your chest, then reach around behind behind yourself with a vibe. Some of the rocks off are good put them in and clench on them. Good luck enjoy.

Thanks Gg, i will get around to trying this soon.

Man i thought mild anal play and basic bondage was kinky untill i read the post where someone was asking about skalpels for blood play (i thought they used fake blood for that sort of thing).

I feel totally creeped out by that, not so sure about this place now but i value your help and Irish Rose has been kind to me, i was surprised to get a friend request from her but it was nice. I might give this site a break for a bit but will probably be back. I have two friends on here now, (three if i count my OH) and i have had a laugh and got some good tips.

Cheers

D

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/785999-how-to-bring-up-the-idea-of-anal-play-with/

This is a thread that might interest you.

I've been on these forums for 6months and this is the first-time I have ever come across this sort of thing before. Not very common.

dkink wrote:

Man i thought mild anal play and basic bondage was kinky untill i read the post where someone was asking about skalpels for blood play (i thought they used fake blood for that sort of thing).

I feel totally creeped out by that, not so sure about this place now but i value your help and Irish Rose has been kind to me, i was surprised to get a friend request from her but it was nice. I might give this site a break for a bit but will probably be back. I have two friends on here now, (three if i count my OH) and i have had a laugh and got some good tips.

Cheers

D

I must admit, I was really disturbed by that too. Oh well, we all have our kinks.

dkink wrote:

Cheers

D

Sorry for the slight derail of thread GG - Great info btw!

I wanted to reply to Dkink though. Whilst yourself and a lot of people might not like the idea and probably feel quite queasy with the idea, myself included, blood play is just a rarer kink and the people who do partake are not trying to harm themselves, they simply find it erotic. It is however the first time that subject has come up on these forums for over a year I think so it's not a usual subject to read. Quite simply all I can say is don't read the thread or move to another one if you don't like the content and read the ones you do enjoy.

Not everyone is the same, personally I don't like to read about watersports and poo play so I just don't read them. It doesn't affect us in any way what other people find enjoyable so don't let it stop your enjoyment or exploration any. Lovehoney is a place where we don't judge others and that's what makes it such a great community, the fact that someone can feel comfortable enough to ask anything they want is not found in many places and as such is quite treasured by the members. Obviously noone wants you to feel uncomfortable but all we can advise is to not read and ignore the bits you don't want to know about whilst fully engaging in the subjects you do. It would be a shame if you let it affect your view of the members and site as a whole, but that would be kind of like going into a restaurant and seeing something on the menu you don't like and walking out again without trying any of the food you do like.

Now back to the thread, keep up the good work GG!

Gentle giant wrote:

tinytheturtle wrote:

Is your OH interested, does she know you do this? It is amazing to have this done for you. That can draw you even closer together it's like losing your virginity again.

totally true but be warned you'll soon be hooked

Mistress D wrote:

ruffledsheets wrote:

It's not as hard as you might think :-)

His prostate will be about 2-3 inches inside, towards his stomach and the main things to remember are to take it slow and to use plenty of lube. In my opinion, you have the best idea using your fingers. Toys are ok, but you'll have a lot more feel if you don't use them.

Once he's relaxed & comfortable, you should be able to slip 1 or 2 fingers inside him with ease. Then, the most effective way I've found, is to slide your fingers all the way inside then make a 'come here' motion to place pressure on his prostate. Then, whilst your fingers are still curved, pull back a couple of inches. If you repeat this over and over, he'll probably feel like he needs to urinate, but this is completely normal.

After a while, he'll begin to ejaculate very slowly. He can help this along by flexing his PC muscle or you can make an 'O' with your thumb and forefinger around the base of his penis and squeeze,whilst pulling down to the head. His ejaculation will be slow as it won't be the result of an orgasm, but it can feel wonderful. he also doesn't need to be erect for this, at all. In fact, it's much more common to stay flaccid (unless you're also stimulating his penis).

The only other advice I'd give it to communicate with each other. Find out what he enjoys and doesn't. Some guys enjoy prostate milking when it's combined with other play. Others like just to concentrate on it and nothing else.

Best of luck! I know you'll both have a fantastic time :-)

I was thinking on how best to describe this yesterday, but this is perfect. X

Me too wanted to put this senerio in one of my stories.

How many people have actually tried this or want to?

Not sure it's the same thing but my FWB and I saw an article in Cosmo about "trigasms" and decided we HAD to give each other at least one. Whilst giving him (in his words) the best oral of his life I slipped a well lubed finger up his arse and stroked/tapped his prostate with a "come hither" motion and he...exploded!!! Giving him that much pleasure was just amazing.

Way to go Averille. That's amazing what's your OH think? How are you achieving it?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

We tried prostate milking again last night.... Wow! I've never seen so much pre-come in my whole life! May have to invest in PVC sheets!!

Quite awesome isn't it?!!! ;)