Pulling Pants?

Yeah I hate it how the sexy ones are the worst for VPL/comfiness etc. I end up wearing really plain boring ones under work clothes.

i put on my good pants when im seeing my OH! have always been a briefs man & have some nice briefs.

calvins and m&s briefs (indiv ones rather than multipack) are my pulling pants - usually black, sometimes white & preferably in nice soft material. mmmmmmm...

have a few men's thongs and girls panties but theyre not pulling pants - dunno quite what the reaction would be! i just wear these when giving myself a treat or under normal cloths when not seeing OH & defo not goin to the gym!

what if somethig happens at work?

ha ha oh well maybe not then!

Imelda, I know what youmean, my mum always said to wear a clean nice pair of skiddies just in case I was knocked over! You don't want a doctor cutting your trousers off to find a yellowing pair of Y-fronts which have more skid marks than the starting grid of Brands Hatch!

Is it just me but If I've got my good undercrackers on (or she has) I like to leave em on. I quite enjoy just hitching a sexy thong to the side or just popping the old lad out through my fly.

the best pulling pants are when girls dont ware any.