pussy spanking

You should! It's actually one of the toys we use instead of just throwing it in the drawer! The vibes quiet and because the whip bit is small it doesn't make much noise when spanking. Good quality too!

Just get one!

WandA wrote:

You should! It's actually one of the toys we use instead of just throwing it in the drawer! The vibes quiet and because the whip bit is small it doesn't make much noise when spanking. Good quality too!

Just get one! External Media

I do have two crops already, the feather one...but we use that for tickling and the heart one which we not used yet. Me thinks I gona get some over the door restraints though, plus ther is a 10% discount offer on the Facebook fanpageExternal Media

I'll let you off then . I'll have to get one of them one day but for now the coffee table I'll have to do for now!

I love this!!

It scares me though. If s/he is standing over you with your legs spread apart, open and vulnerable to them, completely in their control....and you're just waiting in eager yet terrified anticipation....wow, it's scary. It makes me flinch but I know I like the pain.

Hands are best, I find, but other things like rubber tawses can be used. Be warned, they can hurt SO much!! If that's what you want, go for it. I'm a massive masochist though and even I go 'owwy' over that sort of thing.

Wonderful stimulation though, to be slapped in such a private and sensitive area though, yes!

We do it mainly for the mental aspect. Very little pain occurs, its more about her not knowing where is going to be spanked next.... O and I like the extra wetness I get!

Ummmmmm, now when im bending over far and my other half spanks me he often atches me right on my fanny and I get a different but more arrousing feeling then when he spanks my sweet spot. Ive never really though about asking him to concentrate a bit more on that area, or that it was somthing other ppl did do lol. I deff think i'll be making a few subtle requests to test the water and c how it goes!

In response to this fab feedback, that spot is your 'p' spot (female prostate) which is what needs to be stimulated in order to make you squirt. That deep throbbing, spasming sensation is awesome. Anyone who has shown an interest in something really sensual for dragging over for pussy please read my review of the following product, it is my absolute favourite! Damn, I'll just find the link......

Lady Lara wrote:

Well, we gave it a go last night - it didn't reaaaallly do a lot for me I have to say, I was soaking wet before we even started so I don't know if that had anything to do with it - we tried it soft / hard and slow/ fast but gave up fairly quickly as I wanted his tongue working on my clit more than anything.

I have now found a new favourite " thing " , you can keep your pussy spanking - I like this MUCH more - he's not done it before ( that I can remember) - but after I'd come, I told him how much I wanted him to turn me over and give it to me, hard! This was after saying that nice, slow and gentle would suffice as we were both really tired!

He very nicely obliged and then after he'd come too, he started to rub all up and down behind me with his cum soaked cock and tease me just at the opening of my wide open pussy, OMG It was fabulous, he was massaging my bum and stretching my cheeks wide open, then pushing them together with his cock barely inside me, all the time fingering my bum. The sensation of him being just inside me as he pulled me wide open was amazing. I dont know where he got the idea from, but my god, it's really, really good.

What I thought was my ( very low down?) g-spot may actually be my u-spot because the orgasm I had was unlike anything I've had before, not as intense as a clitoral one but a pulsing, throbbing feeling that was just divine, all focused around the opening and this morning the area around my urethra is swollen and sensitive, in a good wayExternal Media.

I know one thing, I want more of it! I said that next time, he could do it before he comes, I imagine it would get him really fired up too, especially with lots of lube!

I think I surprised him by saying I wished we'd had the camcorder running - after all, he gets to watch anything he does to me, while he's doing it, and I'd quite like to see things from his pov. I can't quite figure how to set the camera up though, he couldn't really hold it as both his hands are needed for me. Hmmmm....... Any ideas people???External Media

redapple wrote:

tripod and timer I reckon ...... try it out before going for the real thing though or you could end up filming the ceiling for a couple of hours !!! External Media hehehe ............................... xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14109

Sportsheets Ball Chain Body Tickler - I can't recommend this gorgeous object enough.

Wishlist, buy, indulge, enjoy!

Legs xxxxxxx

Haven't tried pussy spanking but have found accidently I have to say that my OH likes his balls slapped gently!

I was amazed to find recently that mine loves his hard cock whipped really hard with a suede flogger!

Again, found out my accident but he can't get enough of it :-)

I love your picture slaphappy xx

sublimelonglegs wrote:

I was amazed to find recently that mine loves his hard cock whipped really hard with a suede flogger!

I don't think my OH would let me go anywhere near his bits with anything like that....I am a bit accidet proneExternal Media

thanks sublimelonglegs

I think I will persevere with the gently slaps and work my way up...sounds good.

Its amazing what you enjoy when aroused!

sublimelonglegs wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14109

Sportsheets Ball Chain Body Tickler - I can't recommend this gorgeous object enough.

Wishlist, buy, indulge, enjoy!

Legs xxxxxxx

Is added to my wishlist External Media just wish i wasn't skintExternal Media

I try not to have wishlists... I'm less likely to forget what I want!

I don't mind forgeting and not being skint

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

This is def not my thing. Spanking the behind is all good, but I'd be too worried of damaging something from pussy spanking... Lightly tapping with fingers is fine and can feel really good, but no more than that for me.

Very light spanking for us anyways... Its a (lovely) fleshy area so I imagine it would be hard to hurt. As I said im my above posts we get a rise out of the mental aspect.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I just hope that nobody is getting ideas of bringing down the full length whip on it or anything! External Media

Probably more hard pressing and rubbing with the odd spank when its on her pussy. I just carn't part something making her feel so good from a lovely wet writhing pussy!

We mainly use the vibrawhip...

It might be worth a try! Its the submissive element for my girlfriend too. Shes not in to pain but enjoys being spanked all the same.

After this morning, this has gone from "i rather fancy trying that" to "yes please again!"... I am however, now wondering if the OH has sneakily been reading the forums and not posting...? :P hehe

Whooo LF!

LivingFire wrote:

After this morning, this has gone from "i rather fancy trying that" to "yes please again!"... I am however, now wondering if the OH has sneakily been reading the forums and not posting...? :P hehe

We tried it last night too :) He used the feather crop. It was nice and you don't really get any pain from it. I fancy progressing to the leather crop I have next XD