putting a condom on

Hi,

Anyone ever tried putting a condom on with their mouth, have tried once but couldn't do it - any tips out there.

why would anyone want to put a condom in with there mouth are you trying to get into the Guiness book of records or something?

omg i just immediately thought of the scene in that recent comedy movie where she tries and tries but with no success.

The name is escaping me - someone help! its driving me insane :P

it was in the programme inbetweeners werent it? when he is having trouble gettin up so he tells her to turn him on by tryin to put condom on with her mouth n it just majorly fails lol

Practice makes perfect! Gently hold the condom in your mouth, with the rim lightly against the outside of your lips and your tongue hold the tip against the roof of your mouth (to remove the air). Manoeuvre to the penis, position with care. Let go of the tip with your tongue and then with firm but gentle motion, roll down with your lips covering your teeth.

it was in the programme inbetweeners werent it? when he is having trouble gettin up so he tells her to turn him on by tryin to put condom on with her mouth n it just majorly fails lol

Alice hit it perfectly.

I practice with a dildo and my man loves it.

Personally I hate the taste of condoms so won't be happening, but Alice describes it really well

Cheers for the tips, will give it a go !!

des69er wrote:

why would anyone want to put a condom in with there mouth are you trying to get into the Guiness book of records or something?

Because it's sexy External Media

I can understand how the taste would be off putting for a couple using non-flavoured condoms though.

Mr. 10 wrote:

I can understand how the taste would be off putting for a couple using non-flavoured condoms though.

I don't like the taste of any condoms - even flavoured ones. Spoils the taste of cock External Media

Adx

You love the taste then Alicia !! Only fresh out the shower for me !!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Mr. 10 wrote:

I don't like the taste of any condoms - even flavoured ones. Spoils the taste of cock External Media

Adx

Hehehehehehe!! External MediaExternal MediaExternal MediaExternal Media

I thought this was actually just stories... not meeting the right kind of girls :D

I'd be worried about taking a breath in and sucking it in accidently

Mr. 10 wrote:

des69er wrote:

Because it's sexy External Media

Agreed.

better than stopping and the guy putting it on himself anyway!

Do you ladies always insit on a condom when giving a BJ?

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

I'd be worried about taking a breath in and sucking it in accidently External Media

I'd be more worried about tearing the condom personally. I'ts my first method of contraception usually and i can get a little paranoid about pregnancy.

If you want to practise you could always use a dildo and some condoms from the family planning

I've tried it a couple of times now and it's always majorly failed. But to be honest, if it's your primary form of contraception I wouldn't risk it till you've practiced lots on a dildo as if you tear any holes you don't want to be paying the price :S