Question for bisexual members

I'm a bisexual guy and as such I'm sexually attracted to men and women, but I'm only romantically attracted to women. Just wondering if its the same with anyone else?

Jimbo J wrote:

I'm a bisexual guy and as such I'm sexually attracted to men and women, but I'm only romantically attracted to women. Just wondering if its the same with anyone else?

If I may ask, how long have you known that you are bisexual? Because I'm guessing that you will find that you are romantically attracted to certain men, just as you are romantically attracted to certain women.

Are you romantically attracted to every woman you come across?

Me too. I've only ever been romantically attracted to men, not women.

I love to admire women and often find myself sexually attracted to other ladies, but have never wanted to have a relationship with one, weird huh?

hi, there are many threads on bisexuality on the forum, if you use the search function in the corner im sure there will be more detailed threads and things

Jimbo J wrote:

Sounds just like me although it's more that I don't want to be in a relationship with a guy rather than I'd find it impossible. Then again something might change in the future, who knows.

This thread may be of general interest http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/75621-bisexual-chat/

For me I had boyfriends and iv had a girlfriend its all about love and the person. Of course I enjoy sex with boys and girls. But my now boyfriend says I look and comment on women in the street, bus, pub or club wherever then I go men. To me I think women make the effort to look sexy. Thats just my opinion.

Lubyanka wrote:

Jimbo J wrote:

If I may ask, how long have you known that you are bisexual? Because I'm guessing that you will find that you are romantically attracted to certain men, just as you are romantically attracted to certain women.

Are you romantically attracted to every woman you come across?

I've always been attracted to both sexes, you might be right Lubyanka and that I've never met the right guy, but when thinking of my future and relationships it has always been with a woman, and since I'm happily engaged it is always going to be a woman.

Jimbo J wrote:

im the same. but i dont class myself as bisexual. i class myself as straight. i am sexually attracted to both men and women, but have only ever been romantically attracted to men

my friends just say im greedy!!! x

ive only ever met one woman i felt i mightve had a relationship with. we kissed a few times on nights out, but never had a date or anything. she was in the army so wasnt home much, so just saw her in the regular club we went in whenever she was on leave. i probably wouldve given it a try with her. not seen her in years, though. x

I know the feeling! I always suspected I was gay but then I fell for a guy and have been smitten with him ever since! Weirdly I's still describe myself as gay through because my partner is the only guy I've ever been into and I still see women all the time that I'm really attracted to sexually!

Confused? So am i!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I know the feeling! I always suspected I was gay but then I fell for a guy and have been smitten with him ever since! Weirdly I's still describe myself as gay through because my partner is the only guy I've ever been into and I still see women all the time that I'm really attracted to sexually!

Confused? So am i!

xxKPxx

I have, in my time, learned to give up trying to understand my sexual confusion and just go with it. I wasn't sure whether or not to tell my OH who is 100% straight that I was bisexual, but I did, and she doesn't care about my sexuality, and as long as I don't run off with another man (her words not mine), which was very comforting to here and I think the point when I stopped worrying about my confusion.

Lol I rather enjoy my confuddlement and my better half really enjoys it! We have an open, honest and passionate relationship and love to share our mutual appreciation of the fairer sex!

may i ask a question even tho i think i know the answer? and forgive me if i sound dumb!

i find myself attracted to women am i bisexual? i have never been with a woman but i have thought about it lots and im very courious......any addvice?

Seza, I honestly think that only you can say what yor sexuality is.

I don't believe sexuality is as simple and digital as Gay, Straight or Bi, I have found my sexuality at least to be fluid and dynamic, there have been periods when I've only wanted to be with women and vise versa.

I see myself as being attracted to people not sexes, sometimes there male sometimes female. I was curious enough when I was in my late teens to start experimenting with both sexes and enjoyed sex with both sexes, though I'm now engaged I still see my sexuality as bi, because I'm still attracted to some guys.

As for you being curious, if you feel the need to experiment and you feel confident enough then you can try it and see if you like women as much as men, but only you can make such a call.

Jimbo J wrote:

I don't believe sexuality is as simple and digital as Gay, Straight or Bi, I have found my sexuality at least to be fluid and dynamic, there have been periods when I've only wanted to be with women and vise versa.

I see myself as being attracted to people not sexes, sometimes there male sometimes female. I was curious enough when I was in my late teens to start experimenting with both sexes and enjoyed sex with both sexes, though I'm now engaged I still see my sexuality as bi, because I'm still attracted to some guys.

As for you being curious, if you feel the need to experiment and you feel confident enough then you can try it and see if you like women as much as men, but only you can make such a call.

thanks jimbo......i do need to experiment with a woman,but i do think i know the answer.....

Some people use the term "bi-curious", which you may feel describes you? :)

Jimbo J wrote:

I am very similar to Jimbo J, my sexuality is determined by the person not their sex but emotionally I have only ever been drawn to men, maybe it is a security thing the feeling of safety and support I get from men and not women .... who knows

Lubyanka wrote:

Some people use the term "bi-curious", which you may feel describes you? :)

yea im defo curious....thanks sweet x

Firecracker wrote:

Jimbo J wrote:

I am very similar to Jimbo J, my sexuality is determined by the person not their sex but emotionally I have only ever been drawn to men, maybe it is a security thing the feeling of safety and support I get from men and not women .... who knows

thank you firecracker xx