Question for the ladies - if there are any here!

So your OH cuddles you Saturday morning as you wake up, he gentley caresses your nipples, and slowly starts to use his fingers. During the next twenty minutes he carefully teases your clit and pussy to a pleasing climax.

You can feel he wants you, and you kiss as he spreads your legs.

Then he promtly quotes the rule book, and gets out of bed, dressing in front of you - you have full view of his morning glory, and leaves the bedroom to prepare breakfast, with no intention to return.

Q - Is he being an utter sod or displaying great self control?

Depends on the situation you are in.

Context is everything.

Can be training for you, and indeed training/self control for him in a Dom/sub situation or alternatively he is being an utter sod.

We need the context my lovely. xx

As a lady speaking (with tongue firmly in cheek) I'd say he's a bastard

Bladebabe wrote:

As a lady speaking (with tongue firmly in cheek) I'd say he's a bastard

Totally agree with you there!

What a git

Well, considering my OH.. he's not all that good with self restraint. I could easily finish myself off too lol.

I would think of it as bit of both but yes, it does depend- if he's like that all the time... not acceptable.

I like the idea of rules but I'd probably falter, my OH is better at that stuff but he has no intention of controlling himself lol. =)

Btw, you better have more than made up to her! ;P (did you not get blueballs too?)

Ah but ladies you know what they say....revengence is a dish best served cold. There are many ways for retribution you just have to put your mind to it.

Oh the delicious fun to be had.

If my bf had done that to me I would have chased him out the room and had him wherever I caught up with him lol.

Like someone else said though it depends on the context but if he just did it for the hell of it then he is a bastard.

You mean he did not bring you breakfast in bed? Yeah total bastard! LOL!

So you need more information.

I was going to have some fun with my sub this morning. I was polite and waited for wake up and did twenty minutes of gentle touching etc.

When she was 'ready', I informed her she had not abided by the rule book, so I got up.

Oh FYI - she isnt allowed to do DIY without permission!

My OH has done this...I don't mind it though, it just makes us hornier for later in the day!!

Depends on the situation, can work both ways!!

Sod but very very good control

He is a big tease, but as you rightly say BrizCouple it makes me hornier thinking it will be coming my way.

Although at the moment I am still not abiding by the rules...so will more punishment come my way... hope so!

Its a win win for you babe

I'd be tempted to tell him 2 can play at that game and get the toys out to play out in front of him.

Does it frequently but i love it x

It really depends wether you went off to make breakfast for the both of you ^_^ i think i could stand being teased if bacon were on offer xx

Hmmm... I think it could be hot, maybe he's saving himself for later?

Oh he did and it was better for the wait!

That would depend on how horny I felt.. If he made a habit of it I would just get out a toy and enjoy myself loudly! show him what hes missing!