Question for the ladies..

If your partner makes you orgasm from oral before any intercourse do you still want/enjoy intercourse? Or do you just go along with sex to make him happy?

Sex for me feels amazing at any time, but after I have orgasmed it feels even more intense. So for me personally, definitely yes, I do want and enjoy it afterwards :) x

It still feels enjoyable and I am still able to orgasm many times after having one, so yes I continue; not just for him but because I do want it, enjoy it and still orgasm though it afterwards too.

Yes I still want intercourse, after all there's always the chance of a second orgasm !

I always want to carry on, and to be honest if I didn't I'd tell him (although I can't see that ever happening)

I'm too sensitive after orgasming and exhausted so I only orgasm after sex

I still have sex if I orgasm before, It's a lot more intense and being a girl I can have multiple orgasms

For me definitely continue on.. :) so much more sensitive and there is always a possibility of getting to come twice :)

It feels even better, so yes I want to have penetrative sex after an orgasm from oral.

I regularly have multiple orgasms during foreplay which can be very intense but I would never turn down sex afterwards if thats what both of us wanted as there's always the chance for more.

I would always say if I couldn't go on though as I know my partner would feel bad if he knew I had carried on just to make him happy.

I do need a few minutes after to calm down lol

I keep going... I can have several in a session.... Last night got two before we even got to the bedroom..... And got to really going😉 altold 4 times...
There is nothing hotter than going all out😊

I always want my hubby inside me after he's made me cum from going down on me. Makes the sex even better, as I'm really aroused. If there's a chance I can climax again, even better!

I'm not one of these lucky ladies who can have multiple orgasms. So if i have an orgasm through oral i still have intercourse with my OH (because i do want to) i still enjoy it but i may not have another orgasm but i'm fine with that. So for the most part it's for him.

If we take a little break,like 10 minutes,I'm definitely up for round two.

I don't tend to want more than one orgasm a day, and if I don't have anything inside me when I orgasm I tighten up far too much for penetration to be comfortable, essentially wind up having to start all over again. Sadly this is rare enough it doesn't tend to be too much of a problem though... If I orgasm first during sex I pretty much want to stop soon after that, I tend to get bored.

I wish I could make my missus come more than once, but she considers herself like a man and once she's done, she's done.

Although she seems perfectly happy with that so maybe I should be happy with just it too.

When it's late at night or early morning and your having to change the bed sheets, cause you've be that turned on you have had multiple orgasms and squirted you realise that maybe living in a pool might be abetter option.

Failing that trying to just have the 1 orgasm might be a good idea too which so far hasn't worked.

When we get married top of the list will be http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2374 ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

naughty mum wrote:

I keep going... I can have several in a session.... Last night got two before we even got to the bedroom..... And got to really going😉 altold 4 times...
There is nothing hotter than going all out😊

Who's a lucky mummy..... ;)

I would still want to procceed. I usually orgasm definitely more than once so I can take it, my body is ready.