Question for the LH ladies

I find if I masturbate a lot I get really de -sensitised. I am talking, 2 or 3 times a day. Do any of you honies have the same deal? If I stop for a week( :( ) I find the sex after is truly mind blowing. I am not talking psychologically, purely physical sensations. I don´t think guys have the same results , at least my OH says a wank is a wank and it´s always good lol!

Really? This is very interesting to me. So it is maybe true for the guys too?

I think it depends partly on what time of the month it is for me. Sometimes I will go a bit de-sensitised and it tends to be a similar time every month/ cycle.

I know my partner can become de-sensitised from masturbating too ofteen, so can one of my lovers.

I can be bit, I tend to take longer to orgasm, while if I dont masturbate, its stronger. But I dont do it every day several times, currently going for days without masturbating as I am living at home for 2 weeks before moving to rented place. And I have to wait till I am alone.

I think its from the stimulation as well as the lack of the really urgent need, at least for me. But it varies on the time of the month for me, even more so I am not on the pill

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Really? This is very interesting to me. So it is maybe true for the guys too?

It's definitely the same for me as it is for you. I wouldn't go as far to say that I get 'desensitised' as such, but if I go a couple days without wanking the next time I do have one it does feel a lot more intense. Just all that sexual tension building up I suppose.

I recently went back to my parents house to visit and stayed there for a couple days. I got back yesterday evening and last night I had 6 fantastic orgasms

I find the exact same thing, the first time is always the best and if I do it again it's good but not as good. Even when we have sex I try to wait until the penetration til I let myself orgasm or it's just not as good. I've ordered a bunch of new toys to try and I know to have a mind blowing session I'll need to hold off for a few days! But the thought of whats to come is to helping! haha

Thanks everyone for the replies. Think I will lock my toys up for the rest of the week then and wait for my OH to come home on Sunday

On the contrary; I find if I masturbate too frequently my clit becomes super-sensitive. It feels almost swollen so even the friction from walking is mildly stimulating.

Trust me to be the odd one out!

CCW x

I need a couple of days rest in between or I find I just cannot climax if I try to do it every day.

The most mindblowing orgasm comes a day or two before ovulation and then a couple of days before the period.