Quick confidence boosters!

I can feel horribly unconfident in heels outside of the bedroom! Sometimes I'm OK and they make me feel good but other times I'm better with comfortable shoes! My coordination, balance and spacial awareness are rubbish so if I'm already nervous I tend to worry that I'm going to fall over or walk funny, heels in those situations are a no-no!

If a girl can walk confidently and sexily in heels though I can well believe that their confidence skyrockets!

xxKPxx

Guess it goes to show what works for one person doesn't always for another....confidence has a lot to do with comfort in my opinion!

Ax

Aswell as the eyeliner a good perfume always boosts my confidence and it's not expensive either x

Good luck!!!

KittyPurry wrote:

I can feel horribly unconfident in heels outside of the bedroom! Sometimes I'm OK and they make me feel good but other times I'm better with comfortable shoes! My coordination, balance and spacial awareness are rubbish so if I'm already nervous I tend to worry that I'm going to fall over or walk funny, heels in those situations are a no-no!

If a girl can walk confidently and sexily in heels though I can well believe that their confidence skyrockets!

xxKPxx

I'm with you on that KP! Totally outside of my comfort zone and end up looking like Bambi on ice when I wear heels outside the bedroom!

SS and Sam how did your interviews go?

x

I didn't get it, but the feedback was lovely so I'm feeling ok. Just financially buggered, as I'm currently freelance and turned down so many other opportunities while I held out to know about this permanent job. It's a bit shitty to drag a recruitment process out over three months, I think. Thank you all for keeping everything crossed for me!

My confidence boost today? My little twin nieces giving me kisses and cuddles. Nobody could be glum when they are being kissed by such scrumptious little cherubs, even if they do mash porridge into my hair.

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

I didn't get it, but the feedback was lovely so I'm feeling ok. Just financially buggered, as I'm currently freelance and turned down so many other opportunities while I held out to know about this permanent job. It's a bit shitty to drag a recruitment process out over three months, I think. Thank you all for keeping everything crossed for me!

My confidence boost today? My little twin nieces giving me kisses and cuddles. Nobody could be glum when they are being kissed by such scrumptious little cherubs, even if they do mash porridge into my hair.

SS xx

Shame you didn't get it, doesn't say anything about your suitability for the job though at the moment does it, they probably just had so many applicants that were equally qualified that it was probably a "pick one from a hat" sort of thing.

Shame they dragged it out so long though! Makes things more difficult for you!

Ahhh bless though, your nieces sound adorable!

Ax

Really annoyingly, I got down to the final two, and they said I was great. It's just that they got one applicant who has ten years more experience than me who would never normlly go for this sort of job, so I lost out to him, presumably due to the recession. I'm going in next week to discuss the possibility of some freelance work for the company though, so that's a positive thing.

Thanks for the moral support lovely lady. And yes, my nieces are beautiful and tiny and perfect and I love them to pieces!! I am a very very proud auntie.

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

Really annoyingly, I got down to the final two, and they said I was great. It's just that they got one applicant who has ten years more experience than me who would never normlly go for this sort of job, so I lost out to him, presumably due to the recession. I'm going in next week to discuss the possibility of some freelance work for the company though, so that's a positive thing.

Thanks for the moral support lovely lady. And yes, my nieces are beautiful and tiny and perfect and I love them to pieces!! I am a very very proud auntie.

SS xx

Silver lining then! Hope you find what you're looking for soon!

Ax

Oooh - a radical bikini wax gives you a definite confidence boost. I feel like I could take on the world this evening!

SS xx

Sorry to hear that hun, but glad you might be getting some new windows opening to you anywho, your nieces sound like great fun!!! Wish I had the pain levels for a wax!

x

Wearing a butt plug while out and about always puts a huge smile on my face. A quickie (masturbation or sex) is great also. I second the sexy underwear suggestion, it really works.

Music does it for me, every time I need a confidence boost. Ultimately I'm a bit of a sheep, if I can see someone else doing it then i'm more inclined to have a crack myself.

I still hate interviews though. There's only so much background prep you can do!

Well done my interview and survived! I thought I did pretty well and the confidence tricks really helped! Thanks everyone!! But was told I would know on friday and have heard nowt

x

I didn't get it but hey ho it would've been a nasty commute, anywho have another interview lined up soon so will be using these tips again soon! Thanks again for your help!

x

Good luck in the next interview M&S, too bad you didn't get the last one, but I'm sure it's more the current climate than anything you did/said

Ax

Thanks hun! Fingers crossed, don't think they are interviewing until next year oh well am making a load of pressies to save my pennies!!!

x