quietly optimistic

Great result! Hope the next date goes just as well 😊

Aw really pleased to see things are gong well :) Sounds like you really enjoy each others company, and the sex can definitely go from ttrength to strength so long as you keep talking, so that's fab. At least you are in a strong position of already having found Lovehoney, lol, so if you need any bedroom extras or helpful advice at least you know where to find it :)

Hope it keep going form strength to strength for you both x

I am also glad things have gone very well.

It looks like you have a very strong basis of a lasting relationship .

Well done and keep up the good work:)

naughty mum wrote:

Now I did have my sights on a bloke in my canoe club...but he has been very noticeable by his absence at the club meets.

Just be careful. These canoes can be cold, but whatever you do don't light any fires in them or they sink. You can't have your kayak and heat it.

Best of luck. Let us know how you get on. :)

Sounds very promising. Hope you both get to come on the next date!

Pleased for you Naughty Mum ... Good luck for date 4 x

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

Now I did have my sights on a bloke in my canoe club...but he has been very noticeable by his absence at the club meets.

Just be careful. These canoes can be cold, but whatever you do don't light any fires in them or they sink. You can't have your kayak and heat it.

Best of luck. Let us know how you get on. :)

Lol😁 Well if I hang around on the sidelines, I get nowhere. I will see where this relationship takes me. Thing is I still feel like he is holding back a bit...might be nerves or just shy..tbh I am considering reclassing my self as outgoing rather than shy..cause I am finding it a lot easier to communicate what I like than I thought. I think chatting to the love honey community has made me come out of my shell a bit.. And given me the chance to rewrite what I could try out in my life. We will see what happens on date 4πŸ˜‰

Well things looking up.. Texting him today, he apparently went into work today with a huge grin on his face( his words;)) and his work mates have twigged something is up.
It seems he is pleased how its going too.
He is coming over to stay the night tomorrow, so I guess we are a runner!😏😜😁
I think we still have a bit of work to do to get totally in sync sex wise, as I am not a tight as I used to be, and he ain't exactly a big lad in the bits that matter, but I think things might work out OK😊
Sounds like he might have a few kinky things he is keeping to himself, as I asked him about anything he was into when we first had sex... And he didn't say anything... But last night he mentioned a spot of tieing up has been on his menu... Wondering where that might lead usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜
I am glad he was able to finally get to the finish line.. As I know its a big deal for men.... Nothing stomps on a male ego that he can't get it up or finish the deed.
I am not going to lie... My fb is hung like a horse, and I feel everything, and it's quite overwhelmingly good sex, but there's zero personal connection.,. Just plain raw sex.
This guy is more about being a companion, to share things with... And hopefully great sex too. And tbh...my fb is not around enough for me to think that would be a runner, as it is sex...byebye,. Out the door.
Funny enough he has been texting me to get in touch each day since Saturday, and I am not totally sure what to say to him. There's no formal " we are a couple.... We meet up or sext for sex only" so not sure how to break the news to him that I have met someone. Especially as it is early days. Things might not pan out... But I think that is not happening as far as I can tell, so I guess I need to cool off the fb now.

I don't really want to compare them, as they are two sides of the same coin. One raw passion, the other intimate and sensuous.... I think all of us want both if we are honest with ourselves, but the intimate and sensuous in my book feeds more of the heart than raw sex.
Intimacy is something that makes a relationship work, and without it...it feels hollow.. With a piece missing.
I guess we shall have to see where this takes us, and see if I develops further. It may not..have to be realistic, but I am being optimistic for now😊

Stay optimistic, hope it works out for you 😊

Good luck for the sleepover naughty mum! I'm happy to hear it is all going well.

I think he was very nervous the first date, but he didn't want to make it an issue - so tried his best to carry on and not cause a scene by stopping the action. This can be common for guys on a first date.

Have fun x

Have fun

As. an idea why not treat him to an erotic sensual massage . You will find it will probably relax him more and enhance your lovemaking later on .

Worth giving it a try . I enjoy both giving and having a massage as a prelude to hot steamy sex.

Funny you should mention that... I was up late last night you tubing erotic massage for men😊
It has been a very long time since I have given one.. I hope I'm not a flop at it

So glad to hear things are going well! Love the updates and so nice to see you are happy!! :)

Well things got steamy again on the sofa, and ended back upstairs... We still didn't go all the way, but it was still really enjoyable for both us. Neither are putting any big pressure to go all the way, which I find quite refreshing. He was getting a much more stronger hard on though this time.... Got into massaging and a bit of oral which really got him moaning in pleasureπŸ˜‹
But at all we couldn't go all the way...he is very into missionary it seems and rock and grind, where I have been used to deep penetration in my other relationships, and I have been used to bigger guys, but we were still getting a lot of pleasure out of it.
He did admit that he thinks his foreskin it too tight, and it gets in the way of really getting into it big time, as it tweaks him every so often, and he has been contemplating seeing a gp about getting it circumsised to free him up...so he can enjoy sex more.
Saying that...we still had a great night and got woken this morning to him Stroking and kissing me sensuously.. Which was a huge turn on!πŸ˜‰
Shame he had to get up to work otherwise I am sure we would have had an other session this morning.
I haven't had so much sexual contact in a week since I was a young student at uni!
We are getting together at his place on Saturday after his kids go home.... So more opportunity to take things steamy.
I have been to his place already, but not stayed over there, so maybe in his own habitat, he can really let go...πŸ˜‹
I'm going to give him a full on sensual massage on Saturday....
I have been grinning all week😁
Thing is I am going to have to let the fb down gently, as he is still trying g to get my attention, and I don't think it will be fair on this guy to have a fb in the background as well. I guess he had to realise I was going to find someone eventually, as I can't be left hanging just for sex, no matter how good the sex😝

Your date sounds wonderful. Glad to hear the pieces are falling into place.

Its great to see your relationship developing. Its nice to see that your getting into the sensual stuff. I just love being touched and stroked. and so does my OH .So generally we take it in turns with the sensual stuff with a bit of erotic spanking as well .

As regards your fb surely he will understand that your relationship with your new bf is more important to you and that you don't want to jeopardise this new relationship by him being in the background. You probably need to talk .

Yep...sent him a text saying I have been very busy these last few weeks.. I think given how things are going with this guy, we aren't doing a flash in the pan, few nights stands, it is definitely developing into a proper bonding. I have to say I am enjoying the dual attention... Who wouldn't, but I'm not the sort to be keeping two bloke on the go at the same time.
I didn't want to burn my bridges with my fb too early, just in case things didn't work out, and I don't think I have ever been in this type of position before...even in my teens.
I think it was fun while it lasted with fb...but life moves on. I dare say that if things don't work out here, he will be still an eager participant in the background,.. Ready to fill a gap later, as he isn't into having a committed relationship.
I am going to see where this goes, and if we decide to call it down the line...at least we would have both had some real connective sex.thing is we get on at so many different levels, I think it will be difficult for it not to work.

NM, pleased that things are working out for you, glad to hear he's getting into it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Well I think he is certainly thinking longer term...he is looking into tickets for a group we are both into! Not playing till may or July!.😊
Now if that ain't a sign he thinks things are going to keep going as we are I don't know what is😝

lucky bloke and good luck to you