quietly optimistic

I'm going In!! I went with hold ups heels and a black skirt and a nice flattering top. Wearing a sexy number underneath in case we get all hot and flustered!😁

Have fun!! Be sure to update us.

Hope it all goes well x

We you can take it as I have only joined in today late...date went pretty well yesterday😊
Hit it off right from the start,although he is far shorter than me.

Ended up being last out of pub...and went into full on snog in the carpark. We already had a date planed for Sunday to do a big hike....so date one ended up in day two..by virtue of him coming back to mine.
Ended up making love till wee small hours he is very touchy which I didn't mind..but tbh...he was tiny and I think he barely touched the sides..and for some reason he was pretty soft most of the time.even his hard on was soft...so not sure with that why...but I don't think is was me .
Ended up falling asleep in each others arms....,
Went on our planned hike, after more sex in the morning...but again he won't come
We go for the long hike, was quite enjoyable, and stopped for a packed lunch and the more sex in the open air...on the seemtgvvan open hill, with warm sunshine beaming on us.
Again he couldnt cum...and was quite soft..but the rest of him was really turned on...got back to mine.more sex as we were still quite turned on from our outdoorsy session... Again ..he could/ wouldn't come.
Nothing I seemed to do was keeping g him jolly and hard...but it was clear he was turned on.
We tried him.on top/ side..me on top..and doggy...still he hasn't cum .
Now really not sure what to do.as we connect on interest level...we are obviously hitting off chemirty wise..and yet he has yet to cum.
Apparently he has had the snip...and he isn't circumcised...and his head is very very sensitive if the hood comes back...so giving him a blow job or hand job became a bit tricky.
Tbh....if I was able to get him to have a proper hard on I think this might work ....but so far it is hard work... And I am a bit disappointed that I could not make him cum.
I think I am going to have to be realistic and say that sex wise... We may not be compatible... Although he is very tactile, and hugs and strokes divinely!
Quandary now😜
We have been at it like rabbits...but he seemtgvv

Good to hear that you got on and had fun together. He obviously can come as he has kids, maybe just the pressure of trying to please on a first date.... As everything else seems to work you've got to give it a bit of a chance.
I don't have any suggestions about the next move, just take it as it comes for a bit.

Glad it went well, I honestly would worry about the fact he didnt cum n that ,my bf didnt first few times we had sex etc, I think its probably just nerves.. give him a chance if everything else is good :)

Glad things went well, just a few things though that i think may have been overlooked. You said you were the last ones out of the pub so had you both been drinking? If you had then that might explain why he didnt come the first time as sometimes alcohol and sex dont really mix! It can cause problems with staying hard and difficulty ejaculating in some people so that could explain that.

also you had a lot of sex by the sounds of it, and not just quickies. Maybe he knows from experience that if he comes it might take him a while to be able to go again so he couldve had that thought in his mind that he didnt want it to be over and you be unsatisfied?

If the weekend was your first meeting then its probably too early to say that you arent sexually compatible as there could be many reasons why it didnt work out, but obviously its too early to start asking personal questions!

well he only had a pint with our meal so I dont think that was a factor.
I think this guy get off more on touching,and the feel of another's skin..and be touched back in a similar way.he was very into body closeness and Stroking . it was so nice to actually have someone to cuddle up to in bed😊
Small things but mean a lot.
I do feel like he is holding back a bit though, its quiet sensual..rather than hot and steamy.I don't think I have been with anyone that stays so in the sensual zone
It does mean I might have a bit of a challenge to see what will get him really passionate, as it seems he is reluctant for the foreskin to release the head, as he kept fiddling with it to put it back in as he said it was too sensitive... So blow and hand job was a bit restrictive in my usual techniques that usually makes them get really hard!
It does make me wonder if he is holding back as I don't turn him on enough...but tbh ..with the amount he is sensual ...I am getting a bit mixed messages.
I'm seeing him here on Tuesday.. So guess I will see if I can get things going...

Do you think it is too early in the relationship to speak to him about it?

Well I have asked a couple of times what sort of things really turn him on..and he just said he didn't know ...so a bit ambiguous.
Well at least I have one question answered..will he call to meet and or come over o. Tuesday or back out? He has just text me that he still wants to see me on Tues..so I guess all my lumps and bumps I still have as sip have not been an issue.( I have very low self esteem. About my own body)
Thing is we both now have the same cold( not surprising with all the missing we did!)
So we might be both just up for hugs and getting tactile anyway..rather than the whole way.
So it looks like I have myself a boyfriend...but I will need to see if that engine does really work, especially as this lass is raring to go nowπŸ˜‰

Will you keep us updated??

Could he suffer from ED?

As when my partner had it he couldn't get hard, but sometimes when he did get hard he couldn't or would find it really hard to cum.

ED is a possibility. Tbh..if he knows this is a problem..I rather he come out and say it..then it could be worked on together( I am not that hooked on sex that I can't respond to a medical condition, we are all human and so things don't always go the way you want)
I think he probably has, as he seems very into be tactile( which I have to say I find quite a turn on!)so I think he has an idea what is going on.
I don't want to ask..only to find out it isn't his problem...and embarrass him

Keep us posted! Hope it all works out for you. He seems very attentive and that's a great thing, he might be super nervous and wants to make a really good impression.

Just a thought, you could ask him to masterbate for you... Then you could see what techniques he uses.

Might work. Given he seems to be into close body contact, skin on skin, I think this is a bump and grind guy. Its a bit different to sex with partners I have had in the past... But not to say I am not going to find this satisfying...tbh I am rather interested to see how sensual sex can be. I have not had a partner into that at all.
My hand,and blow job technique in the past is to go long and firm...and ultimately reveal the head..if uncircumcised... Hell I had even tried deep throating with my fb.... And I definitely hit the spot..so I don't think its my technique....
Getting him to show me how he likes it might be a way ahead.
Well as we have date three firmly on the cards tonight... I think if we had and stage nerves..it is a lot less now.

OK.. Date 3 has successfully taken off and the cum bay doors opened!😜
He came over tonight to watch a DVD.. To which we barely watched and spent the whole evening in sensual exploring, which finally did result in him coming!!
He was relieved that it happened to... Even if towards the end he ended up wanking over my tits...( so now I know how he wanks off.. I am a bit better with what gets him off next time) tried a few different techniques tonight to see if I could get him to stay hard, and I certainly succeeded ..
Admittedly, I didn't come this evening, as I really wanted him to sort of break through this dry period, as I didn't want him to get performance anxiety... New date...not been n with anyone since his ex.. So I guessed he had a lot riding on it.
He certainly left with a smile on his face...
Next date is set for Thursday.. So I guess we will see what happens then.
He has been a bit more forthcoming with any kinks he might be into, and it turns out he has dabbled in tieing up , and being tied up... Which means I might be in for some fun, as I already have some items to start that offπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡
All in all.. I think tonight went better than I could have hoped

This all sounds promising NM, glad it all seems to be going in the right direction !

See he was probably way to nervous to let go. So pleased it's all going good and he let go!!

Great, sounds like you are really having a good time together in all aspects. Enjoy.