Quotes out of context

Golf ....nice stroke but his follow through has a lot to be desired

Just my sense of humour i suppose, that and football your guaranteed some funny quotes, all those balls and holes.

My teacher told us all how to spell pussy today (she meant pussy as in purulent) ... the whole class was giggling like naughty school children!

xxKPxx

on the computer and telly on in the background " sixties retro vibe" turned round and they are decorating a room! made me chuckle though

I was in a uni biology lecture last week and we were looking at the male anatomy. I felt sorry for our lecturer who was a very shy man who was easily embarrased. Anyway he came in with a model of a gigantic cock that he'd made (sad i know!) Just at this moment a guy in the front of the class put up his hand and said he wasnt sure if he was in the right class as he was a business student. The poor lecturer replied with " Well I think your a bit lost, we are juat away to have a look at my penis" Ha ha I couldnt move for the rest of the day!

x

James May talking about his plasticine garden "Critical ambient temperature at which plasticine goes floppy" Just makes me giggle!

x

James May talking about his plasticine garden "Critical ambient temperature at which plasticine goes floppy" Just makes me giggle! x

Another odd sex and biology related moment I had the other day....

I had to explain to my lecturer what I meant by the phrase "changing sexual practices" I'd written it in my essay and for the non-microbiologists this phrase refers to an increase in the practice of oral sex leading to an change in the epidemiology of herpes....that explanation is fine you might think but that's me calmly writing it on my own and with time to phrase it properly!

I showed considerably less control whilst sat next to my lecturer (whos not that much older than me)....I got all flustered and so did he and eventually I said something about a rise in oral sex and the pun (though admitedly weak) was just to much for both of us and we cracked up laughing! I was then told I might need to be more "explicit" in my essay .... cue much more laughing! Yes, I am well aware that I'm complete wally!

xxKPxx

Walking the dog in the park this morning, Gee suddenly says "Look at those people dogging down there."

Imagine my disappointment in finding he meant a group of high school pupils playing truant or as we call it up here "dogging (dodging) it"!

My lecturer describing the benefits of a particular antibiotic...."good orally, excelent penetration"

I really don't know how I was the only person in the room in fits of giggles!

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

M&S said:

My neighbors are having work done to their house so 7am everyday I wake up to power tools and banging!

Hehe

Lol! Cheers hun!!

x

Not exactly a quote but there's a photo in my local greggs at the mo which is a guy eating a sausage roll without using his teeth, it sends me into hysterics every time i see it!

x

"No no, I think it works best when it's groin going up, face going down"

Today's dance rehearsal. Nice touch.

SS xx

I very much enjoyed today's gem from my transfusion science lecturer:

he was talking about blood donation and collecting blood from both arms...and rather unfortnately called it the double-penetration method! Cue guffaws of innapropriate laughter from me and a couple of others (including the lecturer himself) and lots of blank faces and hard stares from the rest of the class!

xxKPxx

I want to sit in on these lectures KP!

x

I am working on a project at work which has a short code of 'S&M' cracks me up all day long!

Some great ones on here...

Not rudey but I heard this while walking through town and it just cracked me up!

Teenage Girl talking to her friend 'If you are struggling walking down hill in heels, walk backwards its like standing on a flat surface!'

Classic!

masterandslave wrote:

I want to sit in on these lectures KP!

x

Tee hee I wish I could record some of them...I'm glad I can post about them on here though because some of them are just too good to keep to myself!

Our microbiology lecturer the other day was describing the difference in genital anatomy between men and women that makes women more suceptible to UTIs....what was funny was that when describing the male anatomy she was absent mindedly making what I can only decribe as a wanking gesture!!! She realised what she was doing and shrieked with laughter and for the rest of the lecture kept her hands behind her back!

xxKPxx

From the January 2010 issue of Empire magazine -

"I would be happy to just bounce back and forth between Sherlock Holmes and Tony Stark [Iron Man] until forcibly retired" - Robert Downey Jr.

So would I honey, so would I

JayGee wrote:

From the January 2010 issue of Empire magazine -

"I would be happy to just bounce back and forth between Sherlock Holmes and Tony Stark [Iron Man] until forcibly retired" - Robert Downey Jr.

So would I honey, so would I External Media

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And I would pay good money to watch! External Media

xxKPxx

If nobody minds, I thought I'd like to share a couple of quotes that are definitely in context -

People are supposed to fuck. It is our main purpose in life, and all those other activities—playing the trumpet, vacuuming carpets, reading mystery novels, eating chocolate mousse—are just ways of passing the time until you can fuck again.

— Cynthia Heimel

Wine me, dine me, stand-up sixty-nine me

- Sue Colloni (as played by Kathleen Turner) in Californication

External Media