Random everyday turn-ons

Hubby coming home from work all sweaty :woozy_face: and all I can smell his smell :drooling_face:

1 Like

My imaginationā€¦

Literally every time i go fishing over night im sat there thinking about what my wife could be up to at home once kids are in bed. Drives me crazy :joy::joy:

I really like a visible panty line on a shapely female bottom.

Iā€™ve always found this a massive turn on.

LV

1 Like

Girls in hotpants or even gym shorts :heart_eyes:

Everyday turn ons for me are certain TV scenes which will ignite my mind, music (this is a huge catalyst for being in the mood) and sometimes atmosphere, like a general exciting atmosphere or a party atmosphere.

Rubber.

The touch, smell, how it clings to a personā€¦

I only have to look at a pair of household rubber washing up gloves and Iā€™m turning to jellyā€¦.

1 Like

For me itā€™s got to be just seeing a good firm fleshed arse with tight fitting jeans or skirt hugging it :heart_eyes: and certainly a bonus if itā€™s a skirt and legs are nylon clad! Yeah baby :grinning:

3 Likes

For me, it has to be a lady in a tight fitting pencil skirt, the business look or wetlook leggings!!

2 Likes

Taking lingerie photos and posting them on LH.

3 Likes

I look forward to seeing them!! :blush:

1 Like

Actually lately just watching my hubby get ready in the morning especially after a little stress relief the night before :yum: i love watching his shapely form now that heā€™s put on a little weight thereā€™s more to hold onto :blush:

Also strangely enough Iā€™ve also found urinating to be delightful occasionally especially after Iā€™ve started regularly doing kegel exercises :grin:

My wife getting dressed or undressed. When she walks around in panties it drives me wild :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
When she sings, or dances.
When she smiles :heart:

2 Likes

Watching my fella walk from behind just thrills me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like