Real experience of swinging clubs

So … g/f and I have fun and love a bit of risky /may get caught sex…

Lots of fantasy about involving other people …
but also real concerns that if we did it irl … it might not be good … may cause upset / jealousy …

I imagine a swingers club may be the ideal place to spend the night … flirt … interact and decide how that feels … but do you have any real life experience …

Is a club somewhere where you are going to meet sexy like minded and respectful people or will it be a nightmare of pushy single guys …

Would love to go and see what it’s like and then come back and discuss boundaries etc to see If we’d like to progress further … has anyone experience of gently gently with this lifestyle ?

4 Likes

Like … I don’t want to sound judgmental … but I watched that channel 4 dogging documentary and it definitely put me off dogging …

2 Likes

I think most places aren’t as glamorous or as exciting as fantasy/online makes them out to be. Particularly dogging.

However I am sure there are some really classy places out there. It is just finding them

2 Likes

The few clubs I looked into seem to limit the number of single males who can join and won’t accept them (or anyone) back if they they are there in the same spirit of everyone else.

I guess this is the concern… My g/f and I like the fantasy but don’t want to be in a situation where we’ve gone a long way and feel uncomfortable or out of place … anyone have suggestions ?

1 Like

Swinging clubs attract a range of people and the mix of people will vary from night to night. Some clubs offer couple’s nights if you would prefer that. Yes you may get some pushy people but generally most people are respectful and there to enjoy themselves.

There are some events of there that do vet their membership based on physical appearance/age if that’s the biggest concern though.

5 Likes

You won’t be able to answer that until you go. If you aren’t feeling it, you can always leave.

If you are really concerned though, why not try and make a weekend away of it? Get a hotel, maybe visit the local area/tourist attraction/whatever. That way, if you don’t enjoy the club, you’ve still got the hotel room and you’ve had a good weekend

4 Likes

That’s a really good idea ! Has anyone got a list of best clubs on here ?

Been investigating ourselves and been to some. There are seedy or classy ones about.
What kind of area are you in might have suggestions. There are a couplenof posts we put up in threesomes and threesum that might be worth reading to save me repeating myself.

1 Like

We’re in the North East… but happy to travel for the right place

There’s one in Stanley been on the news when it 1st opened and Newcastle behind the pink triangle

Any experience with either?

Sorry nope, not my scene

Going to have to check out your previous posts a bit methinks :sweat_smile:

Ah @rumbled I’ve been lurking on all the threads you mentioned and good advice but can’t find any clubs you personally recommend …

There was a forum couple who were very knowledgeable and had some great posts about swingers clubs. If you try searching for @Peakcouple in the Search you may find some good advice.

Here’s one with some recommendations in:

1 Like

That documentary brought a whole new meaning to wearing a mask for me.
That sort of thing is always good in fantasy land but probably left there :man_shrugging:

:laughing:yeah I’ve found myself more aroused by homes under the hammer :hammer:

4 Likes

Hi @Yojimbo_1981 . It will depend on many thing. Which club and which night you go primarily. Many clubs have scheduled days for just couples (although slightly sexist but they also often allow single women on those nights too!) and others where single men can attend. Some clubs require membership others don’t. Some clubs limit the number of single men allowed in at any time. There can be times when on mixed nights there is an abundance of single men following couples around to watch and hopefully get an invite to join in. But any decent club will have staff on hand to discourage negative behaviour as well as rooms where only couples are permitted, as well as private rooms where you can have fun alone or with whoever you choose without fear of gawpers or unwanted company.

Best advice is to do some online research on clubs in your area and even contact them directly. They’ve been shut for the whole of covid so no idea when they’ll reopen but pays to put some groundwork in well in advance.

Our old regular club even has overnight accommodation so you don’t have to do a late night ‘walk of shame’ to a hotel or taxi!

Not all single guys are pushy and bad. I started out life in the scene as a single and had a ball. There are as many good guys as bad and like anything it’s just a question of being approachable, chatty and patient - and I mean both the single and the couple. And if it’s just couples you’re interested in then stick to couples only clubs or nights. You’re under no obligation to do anything with anyone and there are plenty of people who only play with partners who just enjoy fun whilst watching others and being watched.

Good luck. :wink:

6 Likes

Just spotted this. Check out ClubF. It’s open for socials according to the reviews page of a certain site we’re on. If the midlands isn’t too far try Xstasia. Our old haunt and a more ‘nightclub’ feel where you dress up, rather than dress down and only get naked as and when you want to, as opposed to some ‘wet’ clubs where it’s lingerie/boxers or a towel as soon as you’re in. :wink:

3 Likes