Receiving faulty items multiple times

I’m not sure what’s going on here, but it has been the 4th time I’ve attempted to purchase glass toys from LH and every time I’ve received them, they’re always faulty including the replacements that I’ve requested. I thought maybe if i tried the 4th time I might finally receive something that’s in perfect shape but that wasn’t the case here. I’ve been in touch with customer care this morning and because I’ve had the same issue multiple times with previous orders (relating to glass toys) they’ve said I need to wait for a manager to get in touch with me soon.

I am baffled as to why this has happened multiple times because the glass toys I’ve ordered have so many positive reviews, I mean fair enough if occasionally things get faulty, however, if it is a frequent occurrence then that is a big issue, i just can’t believe that I’ve been this unlucky :sweat:

Other than waiting for a response I’m not sure what else there is for me to do at this point :thinking: Is it even worth trying again the 5th time to buy a glass toy from LH in a couple of months or should I just give up? I mean it is out of my control that I’ve received something faulty in the first place, so it’s such a confusing situation for me. I started buying glass toys from LH this year so I’m not sure if there’s some issue with the recent stock. Considering that I really want a glass toy so bad, all I can do is to try again to buy it.

3 Likes

Pure noseyness on my part with this question, but what was the problem with the items?

I’ve never ordered glass dildos before so I’ve never had to look out for any flaws but I’d imagine as they are glass there’s likely to be a slight difference in shape with each item even thought they’re the same product.

2 Likes

Curious to know what faults you had with the toys.
Cant offer any advice I’m afraid as I’ve never been in the situation of having to return items like this.
Hooe you get a resolution.

1 Like

@chelsea29 @Purring-Pussy they have scratches on them, and it definitely felt like a scratch when I felt it with my nail, I don’t think it might be safe for intimate use especially if a scratch can be felt

3 Likes

Hi @anon37546479 , I know when you posted about this back in February it was strange white marks you had a problem with but you weren’t able to post photos at the time. Did you manage to get photos so we can see what you’re talking about now you’ve been a forum member long enough to post photos? Is it the same problem with all the glass toys you’ve recieved or different issues with different toys?

When they sent replacements pleviously did you send the originals back? Sometimes they are requested returned with free postage, often these days unfortunately not. If you’ve sent them back and there is a problem then clearly you’ve just been very unlucky but LH will always replace faulty items. I’ve clearly been lucky, I’ve had a couple of issues with motorised toys that were then replaced but all my glass from LH has always been perfect.

1 Like

I’ve posted the images here, this is what the fault looked like in all of glass toys I’ve previously bought so i just included a few examples of what it looks like, I might have made a repeat thread by mistake

I have sent back the faulty items a few times, there were a few occasions where customer care just sent me replacements without me needing to send back the original item but when they saw that the same issue happened multiple times that’s when they asked me to send it back

2 Likes

Looks like impact Mark… Wonder if its off the mail system

1 Like

Hmm what is the fault in the toy you keep getting?
This could be that the whole batch is a faulty stock and there so needs sorting.
I’d probably not attempt to repurchase a 5th time until you hear back and know what’s happening.

2 Likes

@AJSTAR as mentioned in previous replies the glass has scratches and marks on them

1 Like

I always assumed the fault might have been there from manufacturing but If the glass toys were damaged during delivery then maybe it might be worth adding extra protective foam within the parcel if the protective foam can be recycled. I know the actual glass toy comes with protective packaging but I’m not sure if that might be enough. But I hope royal mail didn’t carelessly handle my package during transit though, they did place my recent package in the bin so I’m not sure if some of the damage might have come from that. Apart from sending the faulty glass toys back and receiving a refund, I’m not sure what other solutions would be offered by LH, either way I hope I will be happy with the final solution, hopefully they will get back to me soon

3 Likes

@anon37546479 just be glad you found this out before getting intimate with said glass item I hope this can be swiftly resolved for you perhaps customer service will sort this for you ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining @anon37546479 and the pictures. Im wondering if it’s a whole batch that’s come from the suppliers because it’s odd to have so many that are faulty.

1 Like

Scratches and marks on the toy does sound rather like a manufacturing malfunction when it goes through packaging process maybe :thinking: would be interesting to see if anyone else has ordered this particular toy of recent and had the same issue.

1 Like

I have a glass LH butt plug and glass LH beaded dildo and left positive reviews. Had for a long time and not any problems yet touch wood so maybe you’ve just been very unlucky.

In our previous home it had wall lamp lights. We ordered some scratched, the replacements were scratched, more replacements were scratched so we ended up putting up the best of the bad bunch.

Bit that’s a wall lamp and have to be very close to notice the small imperfections but with something that is going to be rubbing or going inside you then that wouldn’t work! Good luck.

I have a lot of glass toys and the one I got today is the first one that’s had a scratch. Spoke to customer care via live chat and getting a replacement.

4 Likes