Receiving oral (as a girl)

My partner and I have a great sex life but I have never let him go down on me. Recently he has brought up the topic as he has never done so on a girl before, but I have only ever had bad experiences from it in the past (too much sucking, paying attention to the wrong areas etc). Are there any tips I can give him/any products that we can use to make the experience more pleasurable?

i would sau take his time and do not be afraid to give him some direction..

Just experiment a little, take it slowly. Tell him exactly what feels good, but also tell him if you're uncomfortable. You'll both know when he gets it right. You could always use a flavoured lubricant too.

Yeah flavoured lubes are a nice addition to what can be a daunting thing for some. Let him know how good it feels when he hits all the right spots... then he'll soon know what and where works for you. I found also it helps if you can sit on the edge of something... chair, bed etc... so you can move about a little and back off if needed without making it a big thing for him. :) Hope you enjoy this time

Definitely recommend the flavoured lubes! Just echoing what everyone else has said really, just take your time with it. Make sure you feel comfortable, dim the lights, put on some music and do lots of kissing and touching before hand to get yourselves in the mood.

With the right guy, oral can be amazing but it can take some time :) don't be afraid to give him some gentle direction and encouragement. Have fun!

mm make it nice and perfumed for him and enjoy the sensation let him enjoy the moment too

For the first time I'd definitely suggest a flavoured lube, it can be a bit of a shock 'tasting' for the first time. Might just be me, but it was different.

I wouldn't initially say do this, then this and a bit of that. Just go with the flow of things, if it's not going well then guide him and tell him what you do/don't like. Just let him find his way if you can.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=506

My girl loves this stuff! She applies a little to her clit and labia (and ass) before oral. It has some great reviews too!

Just get yourself comfortable and let him kiss you and touch you all over your body gradually working his way down there gently and guide him from there telling him exactly what you want him to do. Close your eyes and concentrate on all the sensations you feel. Most of all enjoy your time together!

Good luck. SG

Communication is the most important thing, let him know what's good, what's working for you, what isn't.

He isn't a mind reader.

Relax and enjoy the whole experience.....that's both of you!

Remember you have all the time in the world and if it's not right the first time you can try again and again and .....

LMF xx

Hello,

taking time, going slowly, communicating with the other is the key. No guy can learn what you like or dislike without you telling him, as one woman can be completely different from the other.

Also if he never done it before, flavoured lube can be a good idea. Could make things easier, but it can be done without it.

Finally, if he never done it before, he may be bit clumsy the first time, it is completely normal. I was the first time when giving head too. it is normal. We all have to learn this if we want to do it. if he does something what feels umcomfortable, then tell him that this is something you dont enjoy, but also tell him if something feels really good. Or moan if you are feeling more comfortable with words.

Good luck and have fun

If you're comfortable with it, letting him watch you tease yourself will help him figure out where you most like to be touched. Communicating visually often works better for men.

SassyCheeks wrote:

My partner and I have a great sex life but I have never let him go down on me. Recently he has brought up the topic as he has never done so on a girl before, but I have only ever had bad experiences from it in the past (too much sucking, paying attention to the wrong areas etc). Are there any tips I can give him/any products that we can use to make the experience more pleasurable?

I think if you're both starting out, a book can be really helpful. Either read it together and try things, or how about you read it first with post-it notes, adding little notes like "this sounds nice" and "I don't think I'd like this". Then he can read the book and get a good idea of your likes and dislikes without discovering it firsthand and having feelings of rejection etc.

This is a great book with lots of practical information:

The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus

This one is a lot more about the theory of pleasure:

She Comes First

This is also a really brilliant guide, with lots of diagrams:

http://www.amazon.com/Low-Down-Going-Give-Mind-Blowing/dp/0767916573

make sure his tongue is wet!! it feels a million times better , tell him were it feels good to you , even make him do the alphabet with his tongue and see what "letter" you like.

oh and put a pillow underneath your bottom it will stop him from getting a neck ache

I would say the key is be honest with him, tell him you didn't really like it last time you tried it, agree for him to take it slowly, tell him what it was you didn't like and make sure you are in a place where you can trust him to stop when you ask. Men have different techniques and just because you dont like one doesn't mean you won't like it with someone else. Maybe get him to use mainly fingers and just a little bit of tongue, so he can switch between what you might like, and what he knows you like (for example I hate them mimicing thrusting with their tongue but I love tongue on the clit). This is something that's totally individual and takes some work, but the reward is definately worth it when it all comes together. As others have said, get comfortable giving direction, you know the "oh yeah more of that" "I like the other thing better" "go softer" "go faster" etc

As a man - agree with all above. Going south on a woman is one of the nicest and most intimate sexual experiences ever. He will love it! As for flavoured lube, mmm, think it tastes better natural, but each to their own...

Thank you all so much for you replies! Have taken note of all the different ideas and think I'll invest in a flavoured lube and some of the different positions you've all mentioned! Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

Absolutely love giving my wife oral, the flavoured lubes are a great idea. We dont use them all of the time but its just nice to try something different every now and again.

I usually kiss her all over first her thighs, down to her feet and slowly back up between her thighs, then kiss and lick all around her pussy and clit. After 5-10 minutes of this she is usually begging me to bury my tongue in there!

Hope it goes well and above all else...relax and ENJOY!!!!!

cherry durex lube is lush!

Don't be afraid to give him directions, plus it gets you into a dom role, men love it! Start off slow, even if it's him just mucking about with his tongue so that he gets use to being down there. Tip of the tongue is always good to use in a flicking motion, also the flat of his tongue, licking in an upwards motion from your vag entrance.

Let your inner minx make an appearance

As long as a lady is clean her natural taste is great. Dont put perfume any where where he may use his tongue, it tastes foul. To start with just use the tongue leave sucking and nibbling till later. make lots of noise when he hits the right spot and little when he doesnt. Make sure you are both comfortaqble it can make your neck and tongue ache after a while.