Recent Order

Oh no! I placed an order recently and having checked the tracking, it very much looks like it will be delivered tomorrow - the problem is that dh has decided to take the day off work.

Is that a bad thing? Love it when order arrive and my H is off work!!!

Do what I do?? Look out for the Postie, as mostly if its the regular one, you must have an idea of their usual time they deliver ? Grab it & hide it up quick....check it later if you send your OH to the shops !!

Good Luck !! AND enjoy whatever it is !!!

Fun&Funky wrote:

Is that a bad thing? Love it when order arrive and my H is off work!!!

I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm dropping hints, but he doesn't know for sure. Thinking I could leave a note for Postman to leave parcel somewhere safe.

nigram wrote:

Do what I do?? Look out for the Postie, as mostly if its the regular one, you must have an idea of their usual time they deliver ? Grab it & hide it up quick....check it later if you send your OH to the shops !!

Good Luck !! AND enjoy whatever it is !!!

And that's the problem I'm facing. Our normal postie is normally here first thing. Because he's taking the day off, I was going to go to the gym in the morning so I don't have to go tomorrow night. But if I skip the gym and get him to do school run, chances are he'll be back just in time to greet postie. Feel like I can't win šŸ˜‚ Thinking I may do school run and hope he stays in bed and postie doesn't disturb him!

just say its a christmas present and not to be nosey

hampshirecouple wrote:

just say its a christmas present and not to be nosey

this might work! Thanks!

I get you! Think Iā€™d go with the Christmas present idea too unless he will recognize the box šŸ˜‚. You will have to let us know how it went!

Yup, it arrived while I was on the school run and he was awake so picked it up. He did ask and I told him I think it's Christmas stuff; it seemed to work. Well maybe send him a picture of something later, when he's out, and say that it was actually a present for him.