waiting for new toys

Is it just me or does anyone else get impatiant when waiting for the delivery then when it comes im like a kid in a sweet shop lol

Hell yes lol I recieved mine today and I was giddy as shit lol. I've also got some lingerie arriving tomorrow so that's exciting as well :P

Ive already thought of what to buy next was getting annoyed because the post didnt deliver it when they said they would so was up early today so i didnt miss it lol

I wake up really early for mine and sometimes it doesn't arrive till gone 2pm lol but this time it was early morning for once. I always look on my wishlist after I've purchased something to decide what I want next.

At the moment, I'm saving up for this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319 Hopefully I'll be able to get it next week *fingers and toes crossed*

My postie normally arrives about 10 and I knew my order was coming today

I've literally paced up and down looking out the window every 5 minutes lol

He turned up at 12 today and I almost ripped it out of his hands

Vixenvik wrote:

My postie normally arrives about 10 and I knew my order was coming today

I've literally paced up and down looking out the window every 5 minutes lol

He turned up at 12 today and I almost ripped it out of his hands

I'm like that as well. One time the royal mail guy arrived and he put the parcel on top of the bin so he could give me the thing to sign for it. I was like a baby that had its bottle taken away from it lol

Yes! I have a parcel coming tomorrow, if we have the usual postman he comes at 11:10 every single day. I get so excited!

X

I've literally paced out of his hands

My postue dont come till about 2 pm but it arrived early today at 11 was so excited when i heard the door going then to my surprise it went about an hour later with another parcel i forgot i ordered for the oh so fouble the excitment today

Kittycat102 wrote:

I wake up really early for mine and sometimes it doesn't arrive till gone 2pm lol but this time it was early morning for once. I always look on my wishlist after I've purchased something to decide what I want next.

At the moment, I'm saving up for this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319 Hopefully I'll be able to get it next week *fingers and toes crossed*

Im the same i know its not here until 1 at the latest but i need to get up just incase and today i was right it came early hope you manage to get your next toy im saving for a luxury vibrating g spot dildo expensive but worth it for the pleasure it will give her

hornycouple30 wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Im the same i know its not here until 1 at the latest but i need to get up just incase and today i was right it came early hope you manage to get your next toy im saving for a luxury vibrating g spot dildo expensive but worth it for the pleasure it will give her

What brand is the toy by?

It's always exciting receiving a package off here some i look forward to more than others expecting something later in the week that i'm really looking forward to

I am totally the same XD

Its a lalo or lelo one water proof and powerful kittycat
What one is yours

hornycouple30 wrote:

Its a lalo or lelo one water proof and powerful kittycat
What one is yours

We-Vibe and I only have one Lelo toy at the moment, love it though :)

It looks and sounds impressive from the reviews ive read and the video i watched

I cant have my items delivered to where i live as my parents are nosey and over do it all the time so i get it delivered to my friends house round the corner. I do have a slight LH addiction and they laugh and call me miss pyrex because of the glass ones i have had sent there so its a little joke. They message me when its arrived but i get the confirmation from royal mail first so i love the trackable service that LH offers/provides. But i will admit i refresh my emails around 10.30 every single day im due a parcel.... talking of which one due tomorrow :D

stephiski wrote:

I cant have my items delivered to where i live as my parents are nosey and over do it all the time so i get it delivered to my friends house round the corner. I do have a slight LH addiction and they laugh and call me miss pyrex because of the glass ones i have had sent there so its a little joke. They message me when its arrived but i get the confirmation from royal mail first so i love the trackable service that LH offers/provides. But i will admit i refresh my emails around 10.30 every single day im due a parcel.... talking of which one due tomorrow :D

Haha nice lol. I just constantly check the tracking

stephiski wrote:

Thats an impresive collection i check.my emails constantly to think my sex drive a bit on the high side lol cant stop buying from LH