Rechargeable wands

Hi.

Our mains powered LH wand has finally given up the ghost. We’re not complaining as it’s been well used for a few years. We’re looking to replace it with a rechargeable wand but we need it to be rumbly and powerful and it needs to be compatible with the same attachments as our old mains wand. Can anyone recommend something suitable? Thanks.

1 Like

I’d suggest the We Vibe Wand. Definitely powerful and rumbly, comes with 2 attachments of its own but should fit standard sized attachments. I would also say the Lelo Smart Wand Large is rumbly and powerful and should fit attachments too, but has less functionality than the We Vibe so the We Vibe is probably the better choice (although the Lelo is a great wand)

I was going to link to your Doxy 3R review until I spotted you typing along with me. :slightly_smiling_face: How does that one stack up against the We-Vibe and Lelo?

The Doxy 3R is the most powerful rechargeable I’ve tried, I can’t tell the difference between it and the mains powered Doxy 3. It’s slightly less rumbly than the We Vibe and the Lelo but not enough to call it buzzy.

It just doesn’t fit “normal” attachments. Currently it only has 4 that will fit it. I have the rabbit attachment which is good, although not without flaws but I know the penis sleeve is pretty naff (which I guess is why LH don’t sell it anymore).

The screw on ones. :+1: I remember now.

Mrs Chimp prefers the medium rechargeable ones like the Mantric, but I don’t think the ones we have can compare to the LH Mains Wand. :slightly_smiling_face: (even if the attachments fit).

Thanks for the replies so far. I’ve looked at the Doxy wands but they aren’t compatible with normal attachments. We don’t really need app control either so the We Vibe is expensive for the functions we would use.

2 Likes

The large Lelo one sounds good, but £180 is quite a jump from £50 for a replacement Classic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Certainly is. We may we’ll get a replacement LH Deluxe then wait for the Lelo to go on offer or until my birthday. Whichever comes first.

1 Like

The most powerful i’ve experienced is the rechargeable magic wand which has been just incredible.

Do you have it’s name please?

The name is magic wand,

Though my quick trip to the UK site to link to it there turned up no results :thinking:

1 Like

The Original Magic Wand brand isn’t available in the UK as it isn’t compatible with our power supply and electrical regulations.

You can find a lot of cheap wands that look a lot like it elsewhere over here but they are normally crap.

It is a shame that LH discontinued the Desire and Fifty Shades rechargeable wands as there does seem to be a bit of a gap in their stock. Although they were/would be still around the £100 mark, which is better than the Lelo and We Vibe.

1 Like

We’ve got the LH wireless wand which is compatible with the wired one, however this is now discontinued :disappointed: