Recommendations please less powerful toys

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for less powerful wands. My partner and I just bought our first wand, the mantric wand and it was too strong for her to use. She’s been fine with other toys.

I think maybe because it didn’t have variable speed? Or should we be looking at bullets instead?

Everything seems to say how powerful they are so i have no idea what to try next​:sweat_smile:

The mantric wand does have variable speed (the top button is to increase power, middle to change vibration setting, bottom to decrease power - when holding the wand upright this is the button layout), and from memory I think it starts around the middle speed/power so make sure you have it turned down to the lowest setting before she starts to use it :sweat_smile: But for a less powerful wand I’d say the tracey cox squishy wand, as the liquid silicone helps spread the vibrations a bit, as well as the bullet in the same line :+1: (both tracey cox have 3 constant vibration strengths and a handful of variable patterns)

2 Likes

As a male, No idea. I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

Thank you! I was actually looking at that bullet so thank you for the tips :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Usually most toys will have a less powerful function you can switch to for building up intensity. Maybe check to see if your wand is on its lowest setting?

Hi @Faust :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I can only echo exactly what @rosiedosie said above. I love the Mantric Wand but it is odd that it doesn’t start at the lowest setting so definitely make sure you’ve turned it right down before starting. I also have the Tracey Cox squishy wand mentioned but don’t use it much as I prefer the more intense feeling without the cushioning squish. It is however a high quality toy that is probably perfect for what you’re looking for :+1:t2:.

1 Like

Is it any less intense if used through clothing?

did you try anything? I really like to Tracy Cox soft-feel range, the cushioning is lovely. I’ve got this one

and this one (currently out of stock)

and would consider others in the range

Desire Rabbit vibrator is perfect, lots of patterns

Totally seconded!!!

My wife has also found the mantric wand too powerful, and that tracey cox bullet above is our number 1 toy. She quite likes the wand too.

That squishy silicon really does a wonderful job. A very different proposition to the usual hard silicon vibrators.

You have the pebble? Next on my shopping list at the moment. What are your thoughts?

I really like it - it’s a favourite - I recommend

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I’ll keep it at top of shopping list then. :smile:

The squishy tracey cox bullet is our #1, and my wife likes the wand too. Might as well add to the collection!!!

1 Like

I feel like adding to mine!

1 Like