Vibrating wand

I have been looking into vibrating wands, bigger than a bullet. Any recommendations?

3 Likes

Hey there. We would definitely have to put forward the mantric wand. A really big hit in our house. Nice and rumbly, effective vibrations, loads of patterns and hell it looks pretty cool.

8 Likes

I second the Mantric! :+1:

2 Likes

Another vote for the mantric also the Lovehoney mains powered magic wand.

Love them both.

3 Likes

4th vote for the Mantric - tried quite a few from battery powered through to Doxy Die Cast Mains and the Mantric is my personal favourite.

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome @Squirts88 enjoy the forum

1 Like

Good point the mains powered Lovehoney wand is awesome too

2 Likes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-deluxe-rechargeable-mini-metallic-massage-wand-vibrator/a37806g73479.html. We have this little great one… No lead to get in the way

1 Like

I love the Mantric and also the Tracey Cox squishy the head is super soft silicone so is softer than the Mantric but I love it just as much. It depends on my mood which I use.

2 Likes

i would personally try lovehoney plug in one 1st to see if you like a wand (cant imagine anyone not :smiley: ) then you can upgrade to a more luxury one later. we’ve had the plug in for years and its her good ol faithful

2 Likes

We have the lovehoney mains powered wand, the vibrations are very good but we do find it a bit noisy on the Higher settings. We don’t use it as much as we would like as we have teenage kids in the house.

2 Likes

Hey. I bought the following recently as bullets weren’t quite hitting the spot so to speak…

Powerful! Bit noisy. But very effective.

Hope this helps.

I would definitely recommend the Mains powered magic wand myself and my wife absolutely love it. So much better than the wireless rechargeable one!

2 Likes

Bought the wife one years ago

She’s hardly used it, 5 times maybe :thinking:

She says it’s to powerful :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Anything cordless is always a winner

1 Like

Got the mains powered LH wand and absolutely love it…

1 Like

Wow didn’t expect to get a large response!

I will need to take a look at getting one of the most voted :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey, brought my wife the mantric wand hand recently purchased the LH mains powered wand… as others have said it’s a bit noisier but personally we prefere it… plenty of lead so not restricted. Also we find we have to keep recharging the mantric.
Hope that helps a bit.

@Squirts88 A wand is a definite must have in any toy collection. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending the LH mains powered it’s so powerful and very versatile.

2 Likes

Just ordered this!!!