Restored an old house and built a secret sex toy cupboard....

So we have have been restoring an old house for quite some time, part of the restoration was a secret room for all our toys check my profile to see the pics :)

Has anyone else done this id be intrested to see there setup...... yes maybe im a little strange but hey i love my toys why not display them:)

That's awesome, is it a big enough room to play in or is it more of a storage space/wardrobe type thing? Looks really cool either way!

With a 4 year old and a tiny house we could never do something like this, have to keep all our toys hidden, but having a proper dungeon style room someday is something I'd love. Whether it's an attic conversion or just waiting till kiddo is out of the house and getting a lock for the spare room, it'll happen! (I hope :p)

I saw your pictures earlier and thought your set up looked pretty cool.

Me and my OH are moving soon and here is a little room that was a shower room off the master bedroom but it's been knocked out and is just used as storage now. When we were like what on earth are we going to do with the space as there's a little arch way leading to it I joking said, we could have all our sex stuff in there. Erm yes, I think we are now going to do it haha!

I actually have a secret room at my parent's, it was a huge childhood fantasy of mine and (we had a new house built when I was in my teens) my dad actually made one for me ;-) I don't think I would fancy displaying any sex toys in there, though, because (for some bizzare reason) there is also a shelf with the main satellite receiver in there which means that should something go funny with the satellite TV signal, dad would be bound to come in to check it ;-)

I hope you have loads of fun in your secret room, though ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I would love to have something like that, but living in a rented house doesn't really give us that option. So instead my whole bedroom has all my stuff on display in there, which no one is allowed to go into, ahaa.

Looks great though, keep us up dated on any changes!

It was my husbands idea to do it and im pleased we did its only small unfortunatly about 2 m long by 1m wide so its more a big cupboard than anything. we havent played in there because of the size. I have thaught of using it as kind of a cage to lock my husbanb in when where doing some femdom play but havent as yet

I do love it though as soon as i step through the door i find myself instantly getting turned on by all the smell of the leather and latex. The OH jokes that he dosent need to do forplay he just tells me to stand in the sex cupboard for 5 minutes lol

Wow, love it ! Particularly like the glass shelving. Would love to display toys like you have but although our 2 daughters both live away they both pop home for visits on a regular basis - term breaks at uni etc and I can just imagine what they'd say if they walked in on something like that !

Oh wow, that looks great. I would love to do something like that.
You will have to keep us updated :)

That looks amazing I wish I had a room like that. I will have to make do with the top draw next to the bed.

very envious

That looks great I am very jealous .

Wow, love it ! Particularly like the glass shelving. Would love to display toys like you have but although our 2 daughters both live away they both pop home for visits on a regular basis - term breaks at uni etc and I can just imagine what they'd say if they walked in on something like that !

Its not to bad at the moment because our children are toddlers, i get your point though when they become teenages we might have to ditch the room despite it being lockable they might get in.................... yikes that would be bad.

Oh wow, that looks great. I would love to do something like that.
You will have to keep us updated :)

will do we always thaught we had to many things now we have this room we feel we havent got enough lol

Thats amazing!

Always been a dream of mine to build my own place, and often thought of putting a wine cellar in . The thught of a sex room has never crossed my mind (and I am disappointed in myself for not thinking of it!)

Defintiely going to add something to tmy design plans now!

Looks awesome!

Looks great! - I wish I could have a cupboard! I keep telling the OH when we move in together and eventually get a new house we need to have a sex room! But he wants a games room. Agh it's going to be tough!

For now though I've just converted my wardrobe to be my sex toy storage - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CERnw7MWoAEIN1K.jpg:large

I can't seem to see the link frozeangel ? Says the twitter page can't be found.

We have a cellar, and the thaught of making like an actual dungeon with flogger bench and St. Andrew's Cross etc would be awsome but we just couldnt bring ourselves to do it living in a small village if for some reason it was found the whole village would know....... Nightmare !!

https://twitter.com/BlissfullyOrgas/status/595715142064742401

I'm not sure why the previous one wasn't working, maybe that one may work better? x

Oooo wow looks like you enjoy inflicting pain great whip and flogger collection, we have matching SLUT floggers :)

Anyone else with a collection to share ?

I store all my sex toys in an airing cupboard in our bedroom away from the kiddies ofcourse

I really love your storage option. It defintely gives me some ideas.

We really would love a basement in a house so we could convert it to a sex dungeon, just the thought of it really turns me on lol.

:o iwant a toy cupboard!! Looks amazing