Returner's remorse

I've used the happiness guarantee as my latest purchase didn't really work out as planned. It's a good service and makes sense as not all toys are one size fits all. Weird thing is that I feel it's me disappointing the toy rather than the other way round! It was a great looking steel ring and what I thought I wanted but it didn't really work for me. I'm sending it back in exchange for the bad kitty set instead.

The thing with sex toys is that not everything will work perfectly for everyone. We all like different things and our anatomies are different shapes and sizes as well as many other factors. Do t feel bad, look forward to your new set which will hopefully suit you much better.

2 Likes

Thanks! It's really odd, I know I shouldn't be disappointed but at the same time it had been something I'd had my eyes on for a while. I hope the replacement is better. There's 5 sizes so it should cover all bases.

I had a similar experience recently and I felt really bad. I like giving positive reviews, and tend to avoid negative ones because my brain thinks maybe I'm doing it wrong.

2 Likes

Reader, it did.

@_nin I used to feel exactly the same about leaving negative reviews but now believe they are as helpful as positive ones.As we all know not all toys suit all people which is a shame but just how it goes.

I find the negative reviews are often the most useful ones of all (provided they don’t relate to the post service or a non-toy factor!) They don’t always mean I won’t buy the toy, but really help to refine my purchases.

1 Like

I feel bad returning anything. Food, books, games or dvds given as gifts.
Even if something is faulty and not my fault i still feel bad, cant explain it.
I only post negative reviews if the item doesnt work as expected or is bad quality(not about the service or company if i was treated well)

1 Like