Returns?

Sorry, i'm sure this is in the wrong place but i couldn't find somewhere more appropriate to put it!

I know people have asked about LH's Returns Policy on here before, but i was wondering if someone could help clarify what's covered in it for me please? I've seen some people say you can return vibrators even if they're used, because you didn't get on with them.. is that true? And by that logic, i bought some of the Touche chocolate lube a few weeks ago, tried it once and absolutely hated it.. does that mean i could return that?!

Sorry if this sounds stupid, it would just be great to know.

Hi Tupperwareheart - here's the lowdown on our returns policy. You can always get in contact with customer care (via email at customercare@lovehoney.co.uk ) or on freephone 0800 915 6635.

They'll be happy to sort out returns for you.

LH's returns policy is excellent. It really is the best I've seen that aims to keep customers happy 100% of the time!

Ark at me, I sound like an advert!

Thank you guys :)

Don't worry Kitty, i think we could all quite easily advertise LH!

Have dropped customer services an email, felt a bit stupid asking but always worth a go! xx

You should never feel stupid as LH are so good and understanding and you will never know unless you ask!

Thanks Pinkilious You're right, LH are definitely the best for customer service!

Little update for anyone wondering a similar thing:

Got an email back from LH today and i've been given a refund for the lube! I cant believe it, how wonderful are LH?!

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Little update for anyone wondering a similar thing:

Got an email back from LH today and i've been given a refund for the lube! I cant believe it, how wonderful are LH?! External Media

External Media