Reusable Menstrual Products

I have used a menstrual cup for two years before getting a copper coil. It was just horrible to come back to disposable pads for a while after I got my coil! Cups are so much more comfortable and reliable!

I decided to change for another cup because the one I had (Fleurcup) had too much suction and I was afraid it might not be good for my coil. When I started using the Fleurcup, there were not many brands on the market, so it was not too hard to choose, but now... there are like 30 different brands with all kinds of colours and shapes, it was quite long to find which one would be good for me! So after weeks of research and questions, I bought a Sckooncup and I love it!

I totally understant that some women are a bit put off with the concept of the cup. But it really changed my life and now I found my perfect cup, I could never go back to disposable stuff.

Guesss i was incredibly luicky the implant stopped mine completely, bar month one but it was put in mid cycle so i expected that. Shame its so painful in my arm, i look like i have a boil on one end of it, but there no fluid in it, ithink it is scar tissue but it causes some pretty bad shooting pains when it touches something just the rightway, and visually it looks awful

Well I have been thinking of getting the cup for some time now, but since my period was kind of irregular in the first months of the year I postponed it. I have always been a tampon user, but now that I work at home I tend to use some pads as they are cheaper and don't cause as much dryness. However I always use tampons when I go out because I can't feel clean or comfy in pads. Besides, now I am using a vaginal contraceptive ring and during the days that the period and the ring are the same it's such a kerfuffle as sometimes they intertwine. But I can't go out with pads, at all!

The problem for me about the cup it's that it is a bit of money up front (I know it is a saver in the long run) and I keep on forgetting to buy it! But I will give it a go, for sure!

If tampons dry you out, make it a priority to get a cup. They are so much better. £20 isn't all that much money either. Most people can find a few expenditures to cut back on to save that up.