Revealing tops

Does anyone else love the idea of their wife wearing revealing tops when out and about?

I'm about to pick something for mine to wear along these lines as a surprise- not sure how it will go down.

Any ladies, what would u make of being bought a revealing top to wear? Obvs I won't force her to wear anything she doesn't want to

I suppose it would depend if it were a sheer top or a plunging neckline, also depends what is underneath.

Personally, i'd prefer a plunging neckline rather than a sheer one.

And I'd be delightef if my OH were to buy me one - I'd be flattered that he shopped for something. It's also a turn on if my oh wants me to wear something revealing. Also important is where and when it'll be worn.

She could always wear it under a jacket or something and it can be fully revealed later?

I'm sure others can help too. What kind of thing were you thinking of?

I love wearing revealing tops and most of mine are just that šŸ˜‰

I'm very happy to wear more or less anything I'm told and certainly wouldn't have problem with on buying it for me xx

Depends on what you mean by revealing? Like sheer or plungingĀ neckline for cleavage...Ā 

Neckline for cleavage was what I had in mind

My wife is quite conservative when it comes to showing her amazing assets so sheer would be definitely out

My wife is quite conservative when it comes to showing her amazing assets so sheer would be definitely out

I agree with Alicia on this one. Definitely check with her first!

I love wearing tops that show off my cleavage, combined with a great push up bra they make me feel really sexy and I enjoy the attention I get! Luckily my OH is turned on by this so he doesn't mind me getting the attention as he knows it will benefit him in the long run.

I have a couple of sheer tops but have only ever worn them with another layer over the top, I personally feel this is a little too revealing.

I love getting surprise underwear gifts from the OH but he's never bought me a revealing top, he does take an interest and suggest things to me though whilst shopping which I really like. I'm not sure a complete surprise is the way to go, maybe some suggestions or prompts whilst next out shopping or browsing a catalogue...

My wife will have no hesitation saying no if it's not for her and it won't affect our relationship. I kinda feel it might spoil the surprise if I bring it up beforehand

Keep the surprise, just keep the receipt incase too! šŸ˜
Explain your intentions as you hand it over and just be sure she knows no-hard-feelings if it's not for her. Good luck

Ha-ha, my favourite, nothing like a good revealing top. Sorry if this sounds a bit sexist, but from a young age I have always liked women who wear revealing and/or tight tops. Some men look at legs, others at bums, some at womenā€™s hair, well Iā€™m just a breast fan, thatā€™s all.

Wifey in the beginning was what you would say, conservative in her dress sense, then one day at a wedding she wore this ā€œnewā€ dress with a mesh V neck. She looked absolutely stunning and I couldnā€™t take my eyes of her, or the dress. Well she wore this dress to several functions over the years, and then one day I asked what happened to that dress. Itā€™s in the cupboard she said, any way she knows about my love for womenā€™s breasts, so we chatted about her removing the mesh and to see how it would look.

Well I was in Seventh heaven, she looked absolutely ravishing, and even she thought she looked better than she thought. Time moved on, when one night we were going out on our own (it might have been my birthday) and she is standing there with this dress on. Well I ask her is she sure, and although she was conscious of what she was wearing, she was determined to do so.

So now many many years on, she still wears items of clothing that flaunt off her magnificent breasts/cleavage. She still wears tight tops, Ā¼ and Ā½ cup bras, and of course plunging necklines.

Funny enough a couple of weeks ago a load (12 I think) of us went out for a meal, and 4 of the 6 women at the meal were wearing what would be considered revealing tops, perhaps we are at that age, where they donā€™t give a dam

So I say go for it! Good luck and let us know how you get on.

I don't tend to wear them too revealing as to be quite honest with HH's people look at them anyway and I find it pretty annoying when people talk to them and not my face šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I tend to save my revealing things for the bedroom ā¤ really depends on what she's comfortable wearing šŸ˜€

It's not going to be anything over the top, have a few things in mind. Just need to sort the babysitter now for a night out!

My nips are pierced and I don't wear bras so sometimes my rings show. It used to bother me but I don't really care now...unless it's at work!

I think its fab that you want to buy her something that you would find her really sexy in. My OH would never even think of anything like that. Even if she doesn't love what you get her, she should be chuffed she has a man who desires her enough to be so thoughtful!

Slight reverse on this. When we went to our first Erotica show at Olympia I was going straight from work and my OH was coming from home. We had arranged to meet at a pub we both knew.

I was dressed in my normal business suit and was waiting for her to arrive. She arrived wearing a very plunging corset style top, walked up to me through to pub smiled and said "Shall we go?"

I am guessing that if it was a pub anywhere near the venue then many would have been dressed the same, but this was near Moorgate full of city types.

So I guess there's a general point: when to surprise and when to consult? Does anyone have a hard and fast rule on it?

GinaGee74 wrote:

I think its fab that you want to buy her something that you would find her really sexy in. My OH would never even think of anything like that. Even if she doesn't love what you get her, she should be chuffed she has a man who desires her enough to be so thoughtful!

For 20 years or more one of wifeys Christmas presents would be something sexy that I would personally go out and buy, whether it was a sex toy or something for her to wear. I've been in so many ladies shops going through bras and knickers you wouldn't believe. I can remember one shop some years ago I must have been in their for well over an hour because they had such a great range. I did get a few strange looks from some other customers, but I think most just thought I was getting something for my wife/lover for christmas.

Since we moved to Spain I no longer go through all this as I do most of our sexy shopping through the internet, but I must say, working out a womans bra and cup size is much easier now then it was years ago when you had to add 4 inches to find a cup size,and I think each extra inch was a larger cup,![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif) and if it was a odd number it just confused the whole process. No wonder so many woman used to buy the wrong size bras.

I think just don't make such a big deal about it, buy her a top - tell her you wanted to get her something nice and you thought it would suit her, but let her know you kept the receipt if she wanted to return it and go shopping together instead.

I don't know if it's my age but I generally thought everyone gets them out sometimes haha I went out with the work girls a few weeks ago with a cut out corset-type lace cleavage that I had tied up tight inside to keep my bra from showing (the corsetting ended a good few inches below my chest) , first thing the girls did was make me pull it open šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The size of my bust they can not be covered and certain necklines make me look bigger. I'm more about showing boobs and cleavage as oppose to legs in skirts

i would too be flattered for something to be bought for me to wear.