Review Day

Hey everyone!
I've recently realised that I have a review day. As in, once I receive toys and try them out, I spend some time in one day writing all my reviews.
Does anyone else end up doing this rather than just reviewing as you go along?

I usually try to write my reviews by Friday or depending on when I receive them. I like to thoroughly try toys/lingerie out and make sure I write down my experience(s). :D

It depends what it is that i'm testing/using - I generally write the reviews as soon as i'm happy that i've covered everything I need to, to go into the review.

I write my reviews once I feel that I've tested the toy as much as I can

Just when ever I am satisfied I have given it a good enough test drive x

if it's a tester after a week or so of owning and using i'll do a review for stuff i buy i'll normally give it at least a week after that it's just when i feel i've used the product enough to know if i like it or not

As student and also working person, I write review when I can squeeze it between my other duties/rl friends/my potential partner.

It depends on whether it's something I've bought, or if it's something LH's sent me to test.

It takes longer to write reviews for things I've bought as I have the time to drag it out, wheras with the testers, I feel like I should get it online as soon as possible (once I'm sure I've covered everything that needs to be covered) - for that, my writing tends to happen on a Thursday/Friday, as the Wednesday is the only time I have the house to myself, in order to do the testing.

Generally, I like to write down bits and pieces as I go along. Just first impressions before I try them, and the experience afterwards, before integrating them into the review later.

I review toys as and when I feel I have tested the product thoroughly enough. Never have a set day x

Yes sometimes we might get a few items and we might only review our favorite but over time we'd go back and review the others, or if we aren't sure about something we'll give it a few other goes before submitting a review.... also my wife likes to review certain items that she's really enjoyed...

I tried to review something and the review failed and lost the lot, I was put off doing them. I did eventually decide to give it another go and I ended up doing all of my toys in a short space of time.

I generally only write one or two reviews per day (not every day lol).

If they are testers I write them over a week and make sure I have tried them out at least 3 times before writing the review.

If they are items I have bought and used a lot, I write them in one day but leave it a few hours and read it again a few times and change anything I don't like.