Reviewing Reviews

It stopped when the ability to link to reviews stopped. Rather hard for Brenna to announce winners and runners up when she can’t then link to them on the main site. If you read the past blogs at all you can see how it used to work… though actually since the links in past ones now won’t work they might have removed them all, I’ve not checked :thinking:. It’s yet another reason why the ability to link reviews NEEDS to return!

You are very sweet @Alyssa646 , I think a lot of people here write really great reviews that do answer all my questions (and sometimes ones I hadn’t thought of!) As always though, a plea, anyone writing lingerie reviews please include all relevant details of your shape and sizing, what size you bought and how it fitted. This, for me, is the most important information and so few people do it!

ETA past ones are not online anymore… @Ian_Chimp did a Reviews of the Month thread where the links were all listed which was really helpful but the links no longer work… all past winning reviews are displayed in his Review Hall of Fame though if anyone fancies a read.

4 Likes