Reviews!!!

nice work luvly lieutenent ! keep it up, ruth will make the reviews live on monday i would have thought but remember there is 15,000 members on here you have got to work hard..

Thanks Studley.

I have totally forgotten where to post a new thread..I'm so not with it tonight, must be the new toys I just bought, I think it's gone to my head...Help!!!!

pick cat i'e sex talk then scroll down to bottom where it says post new thread

Oh yeah! thanks again Studley, what would I do without you. lol

no worrie's glad to help

Andserkiel wrote:

Ooo yay! Got an email from Ruth- I'm being sent my first item to review ! =D Well proud I feel like a proper OA member now, excuse my geekiness External Media

Hey Andserkiel, Me too! We're part of the gang now! Don't know what I'm being sent yet, but did have an email from the lovely Ruth saying she wanted to send me something but didn't have my postal addy. Bummer is that I didn't get the email till late last night, so now have to wait for the entire weekend to find out what I'm being sentExternal Media. Hope the wait and anticipation are worth it!

they normally tell you in the email what your being sent hun, In a link form.

Sexychic wrote:

they normally tell you in the email what your being sent hun, In a link form.

Nope, she was being mysterious LOL! Just an email saying she'd love to send me something to review, but needed my postal addy....... the anticipation is killing me!

it would me too, still a nice suprise to look forward to xx

Yup, here's hoping so!

lucky you WB! Have fun!

and you Andserkiel hun

What's this Durex Mousse then? I could do with getting my hands on some of that.... I have an empty house for a week pretty soon which means I'm finally gonna get some lovin' - needless to say I won't be on here much, but I'll probably have lots to talk about when I'm back!

Hope you have a whale of a time CW! No idea what the mousse stuff is I"m a afraid.

whirlybird wrote:

Nope, she was being mysterious LOL! Just an email saying she'd love to send me something to review, but needed my postal addy....... the anticipation is killing me!

Being mysterious - thats great :)

bet the suspence is killing you isnt it wb?

OMG, too right Mel! Roll on tomoorow morning - hopefully the delicious Ruth will send me another email and put me out of my suspense. Meanwhile Im taking all that anticipation out on the OH!

Thats what we're here for hun

submitted our first review last night (hopefully the first of many)...

nice one sxe, whats it on?