Reviews!!!

Imelda im sure youll be testing in no time hun

it'll make it more worthwhile imelda, the suspence muct be killing you x

yeah exactly I wanna play with my toys! silly postie.

aww imelda im sure it will work out fine for you gr silly posties!

xoxoxo

mine arrived today too - exciting

i recieved http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14786 - i'll post a review soon

Anyone else get this one?

no didnt get that one hun but it looks fun!

Andserkiel wrote:

I just wrote my very first review! I hope it was ok...

great review missus! Very informative :)

Ok Ive done my review on the Touche Sentinel,

sorry Lovehoney it didnt hit the spot for me

On the plus side though its the only toy ive had from LH that hasnt

Great first review hunni. xx

great review hun

My review is now Live, x

great sexychic - i'll write my review at the weekend i think

np andserkiel!

After I've given these a few more tests, I'll do some REAL reviews. For now... well, I'm about to start my first new thread! See you all there...

Andserkiel wrote:

Ooo yay! Got an email from Ruth- I'm being sent my first item to review ! =D Well proud I feel like a proper OA member now, excuse my geekiness External Media

Being sent the Durex Play 2 in 1 Massage Mousse which I believe is new? At first I thought "Oh wow!" then though ahh bum this is more a couples thing and I'm no longer having sex with the ex.... I told him about it anyway as we're very close still (and I wanted to brag about freebies!) and he said "I'll happily lend you my body for a night as its for a review x". Two weeks ago I would've jumped at his offer however now he's snogging some 16 year old who might possibly end up being something more I'm not so keen... however would give me a much needed confidence boost that I'm wanted more than her haha! Attractive cow....

We're being sent that too :D Can't wait to try it out! ou can try it out on your own though, rub it into your legs and use it with toys?

wise men say only fools rush in

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/bondage/20793-the-kink-box-first-impressions/#p20793

That's the first use of each - more to come...

Hi all, Freebies? what must I do to get one of them?

well post on here ! buy stuff from L.H then review it simple

I've bought 3 items from LH, and have reviewed 2 about half an hour ago, I'll definatly be ordering more from LH.